Game-Labs Forum

@admin please introduce gun packages (rare item drop) to Naval Action. It would be a one time use item that will automatically fill all your guns (heaviest allowed per broadside) on a newly acquired ship or any ship with no guns mounted. 

Have 3 types:

Long Guns Package

Medium Guns Package

Carronades Package

These items have a small drop chance and could drop from NPCs, PBs, Players, Missions etc..

Having one gun package ready will quickly get your ship ready for  battle in no time. 

How will it work? Must be in the ship with no guns mounted, select Use Gun Package (Long), Confirm. Set sail with your battle ready ship. 

Can trade same as Labor contracts.

In reality it's bacicaly a service that delivers and installs all the guns for you. These can be sold as Premium content as well (short cuts)

Premium Package Example

15L, 15M, 15C, - $3.99

45L, 45M, 45C - $6.99

135L, 135M, 135C, - $14.99

;)

Edited by Wind

22 minutes ago, Wind said:

@admin please introduce gun packages (rare item drop) to Naval Action. It would be a one time use item that will automatically fill all your guns (heaviest allowed per broadside) on a newly acquired ship or any ship with no guns mounted. 

Have 3 types:

Long Guns Package

Medium Guns Package

Carronades Package

These items have a small drop chance and could drop from NPCs, PBs, Players, Missions etc..

Having one gun package ready will quickly get your ship ready for  battle in no time. 

How will it work? Must be in the ship with no guns mounted, select Use Gun Package (Long), Confirm. Set sail with your battle ready ship. 

Can trade same as Labor contracts.

In reality it's bacicaly a service that delivers and installs all the guns for you. These can be sold as Premium content as well (short cuts)

Premium Package Example

15L, 15M, 15C, - $3.99

45L, 45M, 45C - $6.99

135L, 135M, 135C, - $14.99

;)

WTF soon you ask for an Ammo dlc? And why streamline crafting when no crafting is needed at all....

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, z4ys said:

WTF soon you ask for an Ammo dlc? And why streamline crafting when no crafting is needed at all....

There is no ammo in the game, it's magical and yes I will pay to quickly mount all needed guns that are not available in port. ;) Markets are empty in 70% of ports, and that is why people can't get proper gear and go pvp. It's a choice to go insta buy a shortcut or so sail for hours look for needed quantity of guns. 

Edited by Wind

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Seriously. Join a clan with crafters or craft some guns yourself. Laziness knows no bounds it seems.

No one forces me to do it, and I should have content that is available for solo player who wants to spend $. You guys can go and slave for your clans. 

Edited by Wind

17 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Now stop asking for stupid, completely irrational things, like limiting ammo and similar.

I am asking for real things that this game is missing. They try to push history so hard and not even have realistic ammo? We even have proper realistic currency, but no ammo? you my friend is irrational. P.S. Try to speak up when you talk please. I can barely hear you. 

Edited by Wind

2 minutes ago, Wind said:

There is no ammo in the game, it's magical and yes I will pay to quickly mount all needed guns that are not available in port. ;) Markets are empty in 70% of ports, and that is why people can't get proper gear and go pvp.  

What about building a workshop, coal- and ironmine (3 buildings) and crafting your own guns?

5 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Some iron and some coal and a warehouse....that's all you need for cannons.

I need a shortcut that can mount all that crap on my ship quickly. I don't want to craft guns. I craft ships and don't have room for guns. I want to pay for gun shotcuts with $ and not be worried where to find them. 

Edited by Wind

5 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

These kind of proposals ruin games and hide everything behind a pay wall. Your abundance of irl money should not interfere with everyone else's game.

It, won't. If port has no guns I buy them for $. Simple. If port has guns I buy them from you and other cry babies.

Edited by Wind

1 minute ago, Wind said:

It, won't. If port has no guns I buy them for $. Simple. If port has guns I buy them from you and other cry babies. 

When you will suggest that players can buy pvp marks for $?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wind said:

Gives you an unfair advantage over someone who cant afford to buy them with irl money or ingame money and has to put the time and effort to buy them. P2W

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

Gives you an unfair advantage over someone who cant afford to buy them with irl money or ingame money and has to put the time and effort to buy them. P2W

Advantage? Kill 1 npc and make enough to buy guns. There is no advantage here, if port does not have guns I need it means content is limited here and I can't do what I want to do. Then I turn to real $ for help because ports are empty. 

Now here is a player who does not pay $, he still can't get guns even if he has the money because ports are empty. 

Problem is guns are not there when we need them and that is why gun shortcut packages are useful. Instead me loggin off, I use the package refit and go pvp. 

Do I make myself clear here?

Edited by Wind

Why not just make guns a lot lighter when they're in the hold rather than being used on a ship - as well as showing the contents of a port on the map/trade screen. Quality of life for everyone would make more sense rather than advantages only for players who are willing to pay more?

2 minutes ago, Wind said:

Advantage? Kill 1 npc and make enough to buy guns. There is no advantage here, if port does not have guns I need it means content is limited here and I can't do what I want to do. Then I turn to real $ for help because ports are empty. 

Why dont you sail to a port that has them for sale? Usually capitals and free towns do. Why does he have to spend time and you don't? 

3 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

Why dont you sail to a port that has them for sale? Usually capitals and free towns do. Why does he have to spend time and you don't? 

What If port is 1 hour away and I don't have an outpost? 

What If that 1 hour sail ends up with only 23/24 needed on the market or someone buys them all by the time you get there? 

Not all ports have Longs. 

Bro open your eyes. 

Edited by Wind

Just now, Wind said:

If port is 1 hour away and I don't have an outpost. If that 1 hour sail ends up with only 23/24 needed on the market or someone buys them all by the time you get there. 

Bro open your eyes. 

Tough luck.

Open my eyes to what? That if i throw money on the screen the all my problems should be solved? What kind of logic is that.

3 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

Tough luck.

Open my eyes to what? That if i throw money on the screen the all my problems should be solved? What kind of logic is that.

Why not? if players lazy to craft and fill every port with all types of guns then I want to pay $ for them and have them at my fingertips when I need them. 

I will then go pvp and you will sit in port without guns. Deal? or should we both sit in port and wait for a miracle? 

Edited by Wind

6 minutes ago, Wind said:

Why not? if players lazy to craft and fill every port with all types of guns then I want to pay $ for them and have them at my fingertips when I need them. 

I will then go pvp and you will sit in port without guns. Deal? or should we both sit in port and wait for a miracle? 

Sounds like you are lazy to sail in a sailing game. Too bad :)

@Wind

Basic Cannon crafting and like crafting repairs is a nice intro to the whole building mechanic area. In fairness should be encourage.

However, if you want to 2L2C (TooLazyToCraft) DLC something more needs offering without the Pay to Win (P2W) popping up. Simple Cannons pack won’t happen. This I suggested a while ago and others before The Bronze Cannon...

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/20356-the-bronze-cannon/

A Brass Cannon is far superior than the iron ones we use in NA-OW. They are far more accurate (can be re-cast multiple times), don’t rust and the chance of a blow back is slim. The downside was in the Age of Sail the Iron Cannon cost 15 Pounds Sterling per ton, while Bronze cost 150 Pounds Sterling Per ton...

Would suggest something like this...

It can be crafted but takes time with set skills and rare materials like Copper and Tin plus the in game cost...

The DLC Bronze Cannon Pack is expansive in relation to normal cannons to reflect this. This Stops the P2W argument as anyone can make it who’s not lazy...

Norfolk.

best trolling post i hope.

i'm a solo player also and i build both ships and guns on my own...just build a workshop and you have all you want.

or put a contract, or buy med guns or ask in nation chat...or cap enemy already fitted ships

or go back playing world of warship

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wind said:

I am asking for real things that this game is missing. They try to push history so hard and not even have realistic ammo? We even have proper realistic currency, but no ammo? you my friend is irrational. P.S. Try to speak up when you talk please. I can barely hear you. 

You forget that THIS IS A GAME, not a freaking simulation. People are supposed to have fun, and not having a 100 % simulation of sailing ages. Otherwise i suggest we sail 1:1 in OW. Now that would be realistic, wouldn`t it?

In your case KPR to Savanna having a bad wind , 2 hours. Awesome!

Totally realistic.

Now quit spamming crap here.

Edited by Fenris