Game-Labs Forum

Lost ship due to disconnect

Raf Van Boom

Hi there,

I lost my ingermanland due to a disconnect.

We were fighting a single santissima - I got disconnected and restarted the game.  I could get the list of shards but the game was stuck on 'connecting to login queue'. This lasted for about 3 minutes by the time I got into the game the ship was already sinking.

It was a very fast, teak/teak ingermanland, 3 slots with an elite spanish rig, copper plating and a navy hull refit.

@Ink is it possible to get the boat replaced?  Thank you!

P.S.

I have no screenshots but do have multiple witnesses...

Edited by Le Raf Boom

That funny cause it's not how I heard you got sunk.  Basicly you got tagged pretty much point blank next to the Santi and he sunk you.  DC or not if it's your internet fault they won't replace, I didn't hear any one else having issues other than a few guys got dropped on Steam after the PB so maybe that is what happen to you if you DCed.  Which is not the games fualt and they won't return anything to you.

@Davos Seaworth did you screen shot that battle by the way or can confirm he DC?  I mean US lost how many ships and he is complaining about the one he lost DC or not...lol

Was there in that said Santisma. The disconnect was not the part that killed him. When the disconnect occurred, if it even did occur, Boom ship was behind mine and I had to turn my Santi around after I had been lowering my sails previously in a attempt to stop him from stern camping. By the time I was able to turn around and get half my side on him he was back. He had multiple chances to get away and a few chances where his fellow captains such as Xsyter were able to shield him but failed to do so completely and I was able to get a few cannonballs into him to finish him off. I am my only witness since I doubt any of the French players will speak the truth if it means one of their own have their ship return to them and there were no other US players in the battle. If Boom does get his Ingermanland back I would like to have my Santisma back @Ink. Fair is fair. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth

I took one heavy broadside, turned my good side and attempted to get behind the santi to flee. That's when the ship started warping all over the place then the disconnect occurred. You surely must have noticed the ship not moving for 3 minutes and sitting there with the sails down, it's the only reason why you would be able to sink it. When I came back the ship had no structure left and was already 25% full of water. I think there is a stream of the battle somewhere, I'll try and find it.

Edited by Le Raf Boom

3 hours ago, Le Raf Boom said:

I have no screenshots but do have multiple witnesses...

Next time it happens F11 it right away so we have the timestamp and can find the battle with ease

From what i see in the post 
Does not contain information on the player name
Does not contain approximate time 
No F11 report name or at least something that will help to find the battle.

This info is needed to find out if it was the server fault. (but from the topic we can guess that server was fine as others were still fighting and it was internet connection issue most likely. 

Locked for insufficient information.  In the future please provide a bit more information, it will help to clarify issue faster without guessing :)