Game-Labs Forum

Pirates vs Portuguese

Cabral

That because the agreement with Spain (forget the treaty name) they are to remain in South America while Spain has Caribbean and up.   Than again we have Prussian, Russians and Polish which pretty much had zero influence in the area too.  We honestly don't need more nations we need less nations by like half.  Though I wouldn't mind seeing maybe some Proteges Trade ship AI's or something, just to spice things up or something.

• Like 1

This could be a good game if it wasn't aimed at an audience of teenagers... #NAforlife

Also I wonder why we don't have portugese in game? Being one of the actual seafaring european nations of that time...

5 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

This could be a good game if it wasn't aimed at an audience of teenagers... #NAforlife

Also I wonder why we don't have portugese in game? Being one of the actual seafaring european nations of that time...

What??  I just assumed that Russia, Prussia and Poland had a stronger seafaring tradition that Portugal because of their prominence in this game!

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That because the agreement with Spain (forget the treaty name) they are to remain in South America while Spain has Caribbean and up.   Than again we have Prussian, Russians and Polish which pretty much had zero influence in the area too.  We honestly don't need more nations we need less nations by like half.  Though I wouldn't mind seeing maybe some Proteges Trade ship AI's or something, just to spice things up or something.

Tordesilla

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Tordesilla

Tordesillas treaty established a division of the navigation and conquest areas of the Atlantic Ocean and the New World by a line located 370 leagues west of the Cabo Verde Islands, in order to avoid conflicts of interest between the Hispanic Monarchy and the Kingdom of Portugal. In practice this treaty guaranteed to the Portuguese kingdom that the Spaniards would not interfere in their route of the Cape of Good Hope, and vice versa the first ones would not do so in the recently discovered Antille.

33a97861331d48eda33bce80ddc4ffc3.png

• Like 2

game is to arcady for my taste but its pretty and i've played AC BS, but ill be honest if the land areas looked like that in battle that would have been so eyecandy for any player, also the way he drops into a menu with the ship still visible while adding mods(though retarded) looks really satisfying aswell

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Delfigrey said:

No thanks. No arcade games.

I didn't understand my topic, I'm not interested in that game gameplay mechanics, it's just a pity that Ubisoft give more importance to a naval nation like Portugal and Naval Action didn't.

7 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

We should have 5 nations max.

Prussia, poland, russia, denmark, sweden, us, should be removed. More players for nations would grant more rvr.

I would say keep   US, GB, France, Spain and Dutch as the nations and then have pirates be the catch all hardcore faction.  

3 hours ago, Cabral said:

I didn't understand my topic, I'm not interested in that game gameplay mechanics, it's just a pity that Ubisoft give more importance to a naval nation like Portugal and Naval Action didn't.

I see. Nevermind then. :)