Game-Labs Forum

green on green by spanish

Untitledr2.thumb.png.d737076fa94546bb87cc1391e8b8d724.pngHi, 

Joined a battle and friendly (or not so) Ocean on my team unloaded a full broadside into me right after battle started. We had been fighting spanish all night , so he knew exactly what he was doing. His name was "unknown user" a 7UP clan member. 

• Like 1

Hi there Hans,

I was wrong i admit that but right after i unloaded my broadside i did apologize to you and left the battle, you should mention that aswell.

If a moderator wants to talk to me about this feel free to contact me.

Safe Sails

Unknown User

Edited by Unknown User
bad spelling

A spanish armada was chasing HansTheHawk when he attacked an french AI fleet to get away from us. Two spanish players joins the GB side of the battle by mistake. UnknownUser was one of those. When UnknownUser friendly damaged HansTheHawk he was told immediately and explicitly not to do friendly damage because of tribunal, warning and possibility for demotion. He said he was not aware of this rule, he stopped, said he was sorry in battle chat, waited and left the battle. After that we all sailed away.

No one was sunk here. The player that did the friendly damage was not aware of the rules. We informed him and he stopped and said sorry. We even left the area so HansThe Hawk could sail back to port in his 1. rate. Why is this in the tribunal? Do you want the cost of repairing your ship reimbursed?  

I would also like to add that HansTheHawk was saved 2 times by Graf Bernadotte, so he is basicly his guardian angel.. ;)     

• Like 5

Hi, 

Sorry was too busy reporting the green on green to see the apology.

Fair enough, if I had seen it in time I would not have reported it, as it was clearly a mistake by Unknown user.

Please take no action on my behalf Ink, I consider myself a fair player and don't want to land people in trouble for no reason

Thanks Hans

• Like 3

@Graf Bernadotte You admit your friend did the damage deliberately to me , and I said I was reporting it. I find the fact that you want me to suffer some punishment for doing the right thing strange  "Therefore Hans the Hawk has to be accused of a misuse of tribunal by intentional deception of Admins"

Maybe you would have the good grace  to apologise to me for this statement, just as I have apologised to Unknown user for reporting him (even though it is admitted he shot me deliberately.)

I respect you guys, I enjoy playing against you (it's a challenge), and I certainly hold no grudges against any of you. Can we not just have some good battles and salute eachother whenever we meet. Let me know what you think please.

Thanks

Hans

• Like 3