Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Banished Privateer

Battle Rewards on Maintenance

I keep ending up in battles that crash with maintenance. I CANNOT leave them, because my enemies keep shooting me. Do I end up getting my battle rewards still? Example today:

unknown.png

This happened to me like 5 times for last 30 days, seems like a punishment for players in that timezone if we end up with no rewards.

Possible solution: Allow EVERYONE to leave all battle Instances 1-2 minutes before server reset.

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 5

Is it that hard to implement a forced leave battle with the last warning message 'server will shut down'? Can't understand this warnings as they are useless when you are in a battle and it makes initiating battles pretty much pointless one hour before maintenance. @admin @Ink

• Like 1

Pues no te metas en una batalla cuando sabes que se va a desconectar el servidor. No es difícil deducir la solución.

Well do not get into a battle when you know that the server is going to be disconnected. It is not difficult to deduce the solution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pepepotamo said:

Pues no te metas en una batalla cuando sabes que se va a desconectar el servidor. No es difícil deducir la solución.

Well do not get into a battle when you know that the server is going to be disconnected. It is not difficult to deduce the solution.

Sometimes you have no choice if you enter battle. Are you saying not to sail a ship 1.5 hours before maintenance? Because that is a bad solution 😉

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ink said:

This problem will be fixed before release

Any possible recompensation until then? Because it really feels like there is no point playing 2h before reset, this happens all the time. You risk your ship getting sank and getting zero rewards.

Edited by Banished Privateer

Thx for bringing this up. In the last week we got spoiled rewards for a lot of ships. It is a known issue and the easiest way to safe your ship you lost in a fight. just stay inside and noone will lose more than an upgrade and some repairs. I can understand everybody doing it, imo it's just not right.