Game-Labs Forum

Connection

SadisticDentist

Captain, could you please clarify - when you try to join the game is there a black dot in the bottom left corner on the character screen? In this case please check this workaround:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

i played the game before Server downtime after der DT it doesnt work when the game start i can see Nothing i wait 30 min ingame 3-4 ships are on Display with half of Equipment....this dot i can see but i think it doesnt work

2018-06-02.png

2018-06-02 (3).png

Edited by SadisticDentist

As some others (including me) had troubles with the recent Kaspersky update, could you please post your "fix". It's great, that it's working again for you but posting your solution could help others.

My fix was adding NA's client.exeto "trustworthy programs" only and setting the exception: "Do not scan entire / encrypted network traffic", which I do not really like.

35 minutes ago, Archer11 said:

As some others (including me) had troubles with the recent Kaspersky update, could you please post your "fix". It's great, that it's working again for you but posting your solution could help others.

My fix was adding NA's client.exeto "trustworthy programs" only and setting the exception: "Do not scan entire / encrypted network traffic", which I do not really like.

That is exactly my solution. And since it only excludes the game client, I am fine with that until Kaspersky comes with an update.

• 2 weeks later...