Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guest ck9ubl3t

Suggested PVP Farming

55 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

its a bit silly with the recently killed timer..youd have to wait an hour to get rewards again..

No if you surrender a ship.

• Like 1

Admin said a couple a month ago it was ok to arrange fights, even against a friends alt, as long as it was real fights and not to many. As an example he said 1-2 fight a day. So think what he i writing is actually inside the game rulesettings.

So they can basicly fight each other and after the fight give the PvP marks to who need it. So 5 fights would be done in 3 days, to stay on the right side.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, guest ck9ubl3t said:

I know he didn´t admit that he is doing it but please give this man a warning. He is suggesting other people to break the game..

this sentence is false, Krautz is not doing "PVP trading" or suggesting that other people SHOULD do it, he is saying that he thinks someone else is doing it.

I know that his english is not the best out there but even a bad english speaker/reader can figure (the above stated) out.

abuser.png.9170817b37bde0fab07d4d0999975698.png

Case is closed. Not enough evidence provided (check this thread as an example of alt farming case).