Game-Labs Forum

Since the nurf of AI's in low population ports, I have decreased my activity in game. I enjoy pvp, I hate crafting and collecting materials, My main source on income use to be grinding ai's for rare books and gold. Now that  large ai groups only spawn around green zones, pvp took a hit, cant afford to pvp, and cant grind rare books etc. 
Hopefully this is fixed, i feel that there are many that enjoy ai grinding, and grinding in or around green zone is to risky.   rO

1 hour ago, Cpt Lynx said:

there are only large ai groups near green zones, single trader ai's near low pop ports

As @rediii tried to tell you, it's just not true what you are saying. I don't know where you look or for whom you sail, but look in the corners, choke points, bays, gulfs, etc and you can find concentrations of large AI fleets just waiting your wrath.

Or, enjoy your break.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:51 AM, Cpt Lynx said:

Since the nurf of AI's in low population ports, I have decreased my activity in game. I enjoy pvp, I hate crafting and collecting materials, My main source on income use to be grinding ai's for rare books and gold. Now that  large ai groups only spawn around green zones, pvp took a hit, cant afford to pvp, and cant grind rare books etc. 
Hopefully this is fixed, i feel that there are many that enjoy ai grinding, and grinding in or around green zone is to risky.   rO

Come to the PVE server! It's so calm and civilized and you can get enjoyment without the angst and venom of egos colliding. 

On 5/29/2018 at 10:14 AM, Cpt Lynx said:

there are only large ai groups near green zones, single trader ai's near low pop ports

I might return if this is fixed in time, but for now  cya's   rO

There are definitely lots of AI fleets to tag outside of green zones. I see plenty of them when hunting coastlines around the game map. I suggest to try looking different places.