Game-Labs Forum

The Free State of VCO

Teutonic

12 hours ago, Raxius said:

i get that - we did want to attack san mateo and san agustin but the US was obsessed with the bahama's and empty pb's. - as for own teamspeak. we have learned that and now use our own discord in french nation.

the problem with attacking san agustin and san mateo was the BR limit our clan would have to rely on others - and san sebastion (whilst US) and ays and any encounter with large BR proved difficult for our clan to work with others, either others couldnt keep up with us or we couldnt adapt to others play style so i see the perception and understand it.

so i understand the frustration but we are only attacking ports to generate a fight. we will keep grinding until we get a good one or two. then we will move on :)

i dont want to render US without any capurable ports but that is up to the US. i like fighting the US because yes we have experience and skill but US has numbers and fighting a group 3x your number is a good challenge regardless of player skill and thats why we do it. 

To the extent that folks in the US were concerned about the Bahamas, we did have a great portion secured by the time Port Howe was taken.  So sometimes we have to wait in turn to move in another area of the map.    Regarding the french and others along the coast there some fun and great PBs and PBs defenses over the last few months along the coast, something that i enjoyed and one that would provide the PVP that UWS is looking for in the game.  

I understand your point about not doing it alone but as we go back and forth in this thread your clan has already set up a port battle in the same area of the map which you indicated you could not do it.  I know there is language barrier with French and i wish your clan luck tonight with that port battle, you may have some folks that you can work with to help your clan take the port tonight, and again good luck.   

I do think that you should understand that the optics of the above to the casual observer may not look the best even though you and your clan have the best intentions.  In our last encounter with the French/Prussian we out numbered them in the Ayamonte PB defense and gave them monies worth as i mentioned above in prior battles.   Had your clan raised hostility in San Mateo or San Augustin, then maybe, with the help of the forces we had with the Ayamonte defense, we might of taken one of those ports. 

Again, i am not saying right or wrong, but just looking at the optics and hope you can understand why some folks can get a little frustrated, especially those who are among the ones that wanted to take San Mateo and San Augustin. 

And lastly, i fully understand that it is tough to get a bunch of clans together to work in a given direction, i just wish your clan was still with US and we gave those port a go or two before your clan left for the French.   Especially after we had take a good portion of the Bahamas.