Game-Labs Forum

The Free State of VCO

Teutonic

6 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Congrats Christendom.

It took you some time to think about my advice, but finally you started the civil war to show Raxius and those other wannabees who really has the balls in the US. :D 

You may be surprised to hear what they are up to 🤔 but I'll leave it up to them to show you.

4 minutes ago, PG Monkey said:

Will VCO attack the Spanish?

Short answer, yes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Congrats Christendom.

It took you some time to think about my advice, but finally you started the civil war to show Raxius and those other wannabees who really has the balls in the US. :D 

Nice...Shot again yourself in the foot :P

26 minutes ago, PG Monkey said:

Will VCO attack the Spanish?

Certain Spanish.  Any 7up will be let go as an old friend courtesy should they not start shooting back.  William was down there last night hunting and actually found a Russian in the Spanish safe zone.  He dead.  

With the servers barely cracking 400 these days and well under 200 in our time zone one should be less picky about their targets.  Banished here talks a good no ally game but I seem to recall multiple French and Pirate clans up there screening at New Smyrna.  Some of the pirates even told me he asked them nicely to come...If that sure was a lot of “shared interests” I’d hate to see what real alliances look like.  Potato Potatoe I guess.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Raxius 2017 - I carried Banished and AHOY clan and entire GB nation

Raxius 2017/2018 - I was the pirate outlaw king

Raxius 2018 v1.0 - I carried entire US nation

Raxius 2018 v2.0 - I carried entire Russian nation and REDS clan

Raxius 2018 v3.0 - I carried Christendom and VCO and entire US nation

What’s funny is I don’t even recall Rax doing anything with Russia until the end there when people stopped showing up.  None of the carta fights or the Belize campaigns.  

I think his biggest contribution to the US was losing to you guys at New Smyrna and then getting his fleet sunk outside San Augustin last weekend against Kingy when he rushed to tag them directly under the enemy fort and out of range of the 10-15 other 1st rates out there that could have helped.  He of course blamed that one on others too.

Now he can go carry KoC and the French since I guess he’s going there now to camp US noobs and punish them for not loving him enough.  Ironic I suppose.  The dude loves the east coast and will never leave it.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

other French clans and WO/BLANC not always doing what "EU French" wanted

That has to do with the time zone difference and occurs in every nation where clans are many hours apart in usual playing time presence. However, we are trying to keep tensions of that kind low within the French nation.

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac

25 minutes ago, Batman said:

Wat Raxius is French now? hahahaha

planning on it.  he broke the news in nation chat yesterday with the usual "you didn't appreciate us enough" bs.

I think the motto of naval action is, if you can't beat em...join em.

Edited by Christendom

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

he broke the news in nation chat yesterday with the usual "you didn't appreciate us enough" bs.

I appreciate it very much when he is not playing, he should do so more often lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Christendom said:

As predicted.  All he knows how to do is farm noobs on the east coast 

But he is pro pvp'er! Always asking in global chat for duels!

He just suddenly needs three hours to prepare once somebody is available for a duel.

• Like 2

Rax joining France as an English man just shows how fucked he must be. That would be like me joining wo or rdnn. The reason he fails as an rvr commander is because he trys to train noobs. In nations like GB and the US you can only ever succeed if you filter the trash from the pvpers. Sometimes this means telling so called veterans that they are trash and a new generation is needed. I never trained anyone that would not have ended up a good player without me. 

Should Drax do the same to VCO as u guys don't wish to be apart of the Senate, which is the only reason anyones allowd on the TS? while i agree rax and his new found frenchman shouldnt be on and applaud u with the tag removal pls give Drax a reason not to delete the VCO lobby

Edited by Kjartan
  • Like 1

We were actually on our TS last night when I decided to hop on and check out if Rax was still using US TS to hunt you guys.  He was and the coward changed his name to “hide”... lol.  Being the only senior member with privs high enough I decided it was time for him to go.  Unlike Rax and the gang, VCO has their own TS and the only reason we used the US one was at Drax’s request to “appear active”.  Should the man himself ever resurface I’ll have him remove all our privs and delete our channels so the only thing we can do is log on and help screen or coast guard.  I have no desire to be on the TS or part of a useless senate.    

Hindsight though TS access should be determined by how many Oceans your clan brings for nation screening.  If we, as in VCO, bring 10 like we did at Ayamonte while a clan such as yours (ASP) brings 3 5th rates (and you no show as always) should we really have the same TS access?  All things being equal right?  What about the clans that don’t show up?  How many weeks of TS time does 10 oceans buy you vs 3 5ths?  And I know you guys have them, earlier that day I saw 4 or 5 ganking AI fleets up north.  If one clan is willing to risk 10 1st rates while another only commits 3 frigates should they even be on the TS?  Tough questions here.

Food for thought.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

Logged in last night to find 140 players online, is it still worth fighting for Motherland? I privateer, but only if there are prizes to take. Will try sailing after patch. 

Edited by Wind
  • Like 2

Just now, Wind said:

Logged in last night to find 140 players online

There's a huge chunk of my contacts playing Post Scriptum until the test servers close ( tonight ). So I guess that's a big reason on top of others.

3 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

There's a huge chunk of my contacts playing Post Scriptum until the test servers close ( tonight ). So I guess that's a big reason on top of others.

That explains why ) I checked stats and it was over 60 guy difference. How is it that game so far? Is it worth it?

Edited by Wind

Just now, Wind said:

That explains why )

No it doesn't. But 140 was deep night for EU crowd. Majority of my contacts are US and all of them ( and me ) were squading up liberating the netherlands.

10 hours ago, Christendom said:

So I guess the Rax and the boys were still using US TS to sink people today and weren't too happy to when we gave them the boot.

They like to manufacture "reasons" to hunt the US noobs, despite already doing so.  

Screenshot_2018-05-28_23.34.32.png

If you're gonna change nations and immediately sink our guys at least pay for your own digs you bums.  Even discord is free.

Yea you started acting like a total dick on ts during our transitioning of players still in the usa Nation. That this game is all you have in life that you can be important in and have control is sad. Everyone is wrong and your lord vicious complex is astounding to the point you use a ts server that you do not pay for to harass others is absolutely childish for an adult to do to justify your own short comings. What you were doing was wrong to the point of stupidity.  I have noticed that you have mentioned waaay more than once your very butt hurt about having to actually fight a battle near a tower lmao. Maybe if you had a little more courage in battle or skill it wouldn't bother you so much to constantly mention it as no one else was bothered by it.

You wonder why so many ppl actually dislike you ? It is because of your childish way you complain about everything every day here and in game don"t like how others try to do it then GO OUT and actually do it yourself lets see you do it even once all you do is hide behind others, step up and take control instead of the constant whine all the time.

34 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Yea you started acting like a total dick on ts during our transitioning of players still in the usa Nation. That this game is all you have in life that you can be important in and have control is sad. Everyone is wrong and your lord vicious complex is astounding to the point you use a ts server that you do not pay for to harass others is absolutely childish for an adult to do to justify your own short comings. What you were doing was wrong to the point of stupidity.  I have noticed that you have mentioned waaay more than once your very butt hurt about having to actually fight a battle near a tower lmao. Maybe if you had a little more courage in battle or skill it wouldn't bother you so much to constantly mention it as no one else was bothered by it.

You wonder why so many ppl actually dislike you ? It is because of your childish way you complain about everything every day here and in game don"t like how others try to do it then GO OUT and actually do it yourself lets see you do it even once all you do is hide behind others, step up and take control instead of the constant whine all the time.

Ummm.. it was wrong remove you and your guys from a nation TS server that you A. Don’t belong to anymore and B. Were actively using to hunt said nation members?  Really?  And I’m childish?

As I was revoking your privs Rax and Arach were actively hunting US players along the coast and to my knowledge sunk one or 2 already.  You and your cohorts were actually using the US nation TS to hunt US players and you feel that revoking this right was wrong?  This exceeds Rax’s level of delusion and entitlement by about 10.

Anyway if getting kicked off the US TS because we won’t let you use it while hunting our players is the cause of your clan now hunting US noobs then so be it.  Not even 12 hours after Rax changed nations he was out there trying to sink US players as myself and everyone else predicted.  Him and by proxy, you guys, simply are incapable of doing nothing else but sinking noobs.  

Anyway I’m not in the US for a popularity contest.  I simply don’t care what people think of me. It’s a video game.  I had no intention of running things or being involved in the leadership.  I just wanted to sit back, help as needed and coast around with my group of guys PVPn.  I didn’t even make myself a senator when we came over to hopefully divorce myself from as much nation politics as possible.  The nation was for the most part copacetic until Rax, you and the rest of his seal clubbers showed up and instantly created drama telling everyone the right way of doing things ..promising to take back the coast and a litany of other things. 

While the US nation does not have much to brag about we did do well in the shallows with multiple VCO/CSA led victories against the brits and French.  US clan (yours) accomplished nothing during its time here other than sew discord, lose at New Smyrna and lose a bunch of first rates at San Augustin because Rax went against orders and tagged out of range and under forts.  Luckily this time your group of guys didn’t own any important ports to screw the nation over with.  Small blessings I suppose

Theres a reason REDS fella apart in Russia back when you guys rejoined it.  Rax is simply incompetent RVR wise and spreads cancer whereever he goes.  Ask @Graf Bernadotte why he resigned as officer when Rax came back and why him and others started to primarily play in Spain.  

Anyway Dragon you guys are gone.  Get your own voice coms and stop freeloading.  You’ve done enough harm in the US just like you guys did the last time you were here. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

Just my 2 cents-

Everyone should play where they feel happy about playing. If US team don't like playing USA then moving to France may be a good thing. If VCO don't like the alliance restrictions of the USA Senate then they shouldn't have to abide by them as long as they make that known and don't try to play both sides by hiding behind those alliances when convenient.

Unfortunately for Rax and clan, TS permissions and even discord pages can matter when leaving a former nation IF you intend to hunt them. Why?  Because we all know what bases our former team mates used and we know their play habits to a large degree. The TS rooms show you whom is online, how many and combined with the previous team knowledge you likely know what they are doing and where to find them.  If UWS is attacking USA team players on the USA coast, as referenced above, then leaving TS and Discord pages would be the only way to make it fair. So far it does not appear that VCO is leaving the USA nation or attempting to hurt the USA nation. Assuming members of the USA nation may still work with VCO in ways that may not be directly related to senate activities then it might be wise to keep them on the TS. Unless VCO starts making alliances counter to those of the Senate.  You boys may have to work that out.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 1

Ok so we were useless helping usa nation....check

You and your clan are way more skilled than the FIVE of us...check

You are extremely butt hurt we moved on quietly without doing what your doing here...check

We now as a nation free to attack you are doing so with 4 guys against all your clan and the usa nation and your butt hurt about it ? ...check

You said we did nothing, helped no one, disrupted the usa nation, and were useless ( I remind you again we were 5 guys at the time ) and your upset we are leaving ? Why uyou making such a childish big deal out of this ? 

AHHHH Drama that's it all you want is others to see you as a power in the game so go ahead it is all yours.

Do what you criticize others as being incapable of doing , don't cry because 5-7 guys moved on we will consider sending you alimony if you truly can't make it on you own , move on ,stop crying the soap opera is over all attention is now on you and your clan start the next chapter and lead them to VICTORY Chris, you is the mannnnn it's all about you now gl.

No reason to even miss what you have more than once pronounced as inferior players.

:)