Game-Labs Forum

J & P Rebalance Mod video: Shilo (Union) and more!

Due to the great fun I have with the new J & P rebalance mod I made a video featuring a battle. It is my first video of this and thus does not feature audio commentary (I have no voice due to illness). However, all future videos will feature it and I will explain what's new about the mod as I show the battles.

If you enjoy the video please like and subscribe. I am doing this just for fun and will happily make more if there is interest.

Further down you will see additional videos of mine. Once the next mod patch comes out I will start a new thread and have things much more organized by reserving posts after the first one.

Edited by chemical_art
  • Like 2

Also, I'd like to point out to mod users the 13:30 mark. That's what counter-charge gets you. Use it! :)

Edit: I'm an idiot and forgot to come back and comment after watching the entire thing. Well played! Static defense is unquestionably the hardest way to fight Shiloh as Union, and you very deftly handled it. Well worth watching. :)

Edited by killjoy1941
  • Like 2

Next video is up! I have no voice (as soon as I get this posted I am going back to the doctor to fix this). But it does a good job of showing how I manage to take ponderously large units and use their strengths to still win and in the process can valuable xp so they are much more effective. Once I get my voice back I promise I will do audio commentary, I have already worked out how to do it.