Game-Labs Forum

This thread was greatly missed for a long time. Now it can be used as a battlefield of the most glorious forum fights. 

Whenever you see a forum battle taking place on another thread, please post the link to this thread and continue here. 

With this approach we'll manage to save the most glorious forum battles for generations yet to come. 

Forum warriors, to arms! 

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

@vazco I would like to start some biff by calling you trash. 

Hachi, for this the next time I see you on your puny Trinc I'll dent your bowsprit so hard it will perforate your back side! I'll do this on my Prince, while raking Otto so hard that he will discharge the content of his bowels all over his deck, BEING ON YOUR WINDWARD SIDE!!!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

This is more Tavern material. 

I don't agree. Those fights are always happening on National news, not tavern. In my opinion it's better to have a place for them, rather than have them all over the place.

55 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Then you prefer it to be be merged with this one, i guess ?

Invasion news is sometimes reasonable, which is against the spirit of this thread :) Often there are just fights going on, which have nothing to do with roleplaying. For those fights it would be cool to have some place where ego's can battle and everyone knows what to expect - you enter on your own risk :) Maybe then invasion news would be easier to read.

Edited by vazco
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Then you prefer it to be be merged with this one, i guess ? To be honest the less jankyness the better, always one thread too many with this stuff

Its the internet and online gaming. Toxic people and trolls are what keep mmos alive. You know 99% of the worlds problems could be solved by people not giving a fuck. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Its the internet and online gaming. Toxic people and trolls are what keep mmos alive. You know 99% of the worlds problems could be solved by people not giving a fuck. 

Good point. Actually the scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...