Game-Labs Forum

3 hours ago, Fletch67 said:

Rare books and mods should only be found through, exploration, ship wrecks and rare NPC spawns or drops in my opinion. The shop should sell the normal mission trash drops.

Where is my epic boss I can kill and get these mods?  The Epic events still suck cause you have to first split 9 chest between 6 players and than you only get one epic chest.  I'm fine with the splititing of the 9 chest, but if you finish that misisons every one should be getting there own Epic Chest not 6 guys haveing to split the loot of one chest and even than it's not a  for sure thing.  I did several epics with the clan where I passed on things cause there was nothign I could use.   We gotten only one rare ship (a rattler) so far and the rest been just mods we can normally get from grinding OW with one  book of cargo distrobution.  It really wasn't very epic for doing PvE.   Again cause you have to share it instead of getting your own rewards and you ahve to trust every oen to share the chest and be honest about what they get in them when they open them.  It's a crappy system.  RNG blows for some of us too.  I constantly get basic mods when I see other folks get rare mods all the time. It's got to a point I stopped hitting OW ships any more or looting ships cause it's not worth it any more.  Hell I get better loot from the rare bottle I get once in a while....again PvE content and not PvP.  very little stuff is in the shop for PvP and you don't get any drops or loot for RvR Port battles (they should bring back the chest again) we only get PvP marks that it for PvP content so why shouldn't we have more things we can buy for our hard work?

• Like 1