Game-Labs Forum

Game Play Realism

darian_glinski

4 hours ago, EdWatchmaker said:

I'm okay with sailing around for days on end with nothing to do except explore. After all I managed, with the unexpected help of my previous sea dog Rocky, to get myself into the Pacific and had a months great time sailing around. BTW, (Please Devs.) put one port over there and turn on the fishing as my crew and I got tired of eating birds and seaweed. Almost had a mutiny. I'm going back again in a month or so to refresh my memory of it and hunt the open sea for possible hidden islands, something I failed to do last time. Only did the coast and some mapped islands.

Thanks for this thread, let's get this Capt. on board. 

Fair sailing all. 

I'm in the pacific right now we can explore together :D ign StaleMemes

Edited by Capt Aerobane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt Aerobane said:

I'm in the pacific right now we can explore together :D ign StaleMemes

Oh my Lord. What a wonderful thing to come home to. Are you on the PVP server or the PVE server? I was going to use my PVE character so as to not interfere with my PVP character. I still have to do the tutorial, been too busy reinventing myself as a 19th century haberdasher at work. I did the whole coast South to North. Oh my, you're going to have such fun. The sights are jaw dropping great. Darian I apologize for getting off track on your important thread. The Pacific is a passion of mine. Aw S***, Wade!! LET GO OF MY PANT LEG!!!!!!!! Darn new sea dog is SOOOO disrespectful of his master and captain, trying to drag me off before I can get myself in trouble. Darn juvenile delinquent mutineer.   

Do have a great sail and may fair winds be with you. 

10 hours ago, Cornelius Tromp said:

usernumbers or realism. There is a balance. More realism would result in even fewer players I am afraid.

There has been ample comments about NA's current low numbers.  I think you are incorrect sir, more realism, that increased the interest in sailing, could attract a huge number of people.

Many people that would enjoy sailing may avoid NA because it is so keenly focused on fighting.

I agree with you. It is about a balance of gameplay content

Edited by Macjimm
Added last
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, EdWatchmaker said:

Oh my Lord. What a wonderful thing to come home to. Are you on the PVP server or the PVE server? I was going to use my PVE character so as to not interfere with my PVP character. I still have to do the tutorial, been too busy reinventing myself as a 19th century haberdasher at work. I did the whole coast South to North. Oh my, you're going to have such fun. The sights are jaw dropping great. Darian I apologize for getting off track on your important thread. The Pacific is a passion of mine. Aw S***, Wade!! LET GO OF MY PANT LEG!!!!!!!! Darn new sea dog is SOOOO disrespectful of his master and captain, trying to drag me off before I can get myself in trouble. Darn juvenile delinquent mutineer.   

Do have a great sail and may fair winds be with you. 

I'm on PVP, i sent you an ingame message i'm offline rn but i'll be on sometime