Game-Labs Forum

Mighty Mo thanks you all

Mighty_Mo

guys I wanna thank you all for the love & support you all giving me on my channel it means the world to me.

I hope some day that I can repay you back with some nice giveaways during one of my streams.

wish you all the best:)

www.twitch.tv/mighty_mo

Ps: I'll be reading comments when ever I can^^

Edited by Captain Aaron Mograine
letting peoples know that im reading coments:)
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, Captain Aaron Mograine said:

guys I wanna thank you all for the love & support you all giving me on my channel it means the world to me.

I hope some day that I can repay you back with some nice giveaways during one of my streams.

www.twitch.tv/mighty_mo

o/ your Welcome fair winds o/

1 hour ago, Captain Aaron Mograine said:

www.twitch.tv/mighty_mo

o7 Mo

thanks for your good work, keep it up.

11 minutes ago, Captain Aaron Mograine said:

what good work? Only thing I do is goof up xD

It is interesting to see again, how we all started and build up in NA. And with good work we mean your streams and the way you entertain us all. Everytime you stream most of the NA players are on your twitch chat and having fun :D

Welcome Mo! Glad to have you aboard. Think for some your stream is starting to become more entertaining than the game itself.  Couple of times I've already heard, "can't join yet watching Mo". :D

Edited by William Wade
  • Like 1

let's stream NA

- shows gameplay

- shows epic combat

- shows the "caliber" of the community

... ooooo....kaaaay....

Best of luck. You pay no honor to the best part of the community, but I respect your streamer style and the audience to boot with it. Both make a great pair.

it seems you are active in the wrong part of the caribbean (you have to go SE) Hmm you can always go to your island la tortuga :))

that's where you want to be right..

face your nation speakers :)) they have the moneys :))

and success with streaming😊

Edited by Thonys

3 hours ago, Hethwill said:

let's stream NA

- shows gameplay

- shows epic combat

... ooooo....kaaaay....

Best of luck. You pay no honor to the best part of the community, but I respect your streamer style and the audience to boot with it. Both make a great pair.

3 hours ago, Hethwill said:

let's stream NA

- shows gameplay

- shows epic combat

... ooooo....kaaaay....

I got honor to the community but the community has to honor me to & not savaging & sink 4 ships in 1 night & worst of all peoples who's hunting new players who his got the game & tagged with me so I could help grind them... That is what I hate about the community tho... I would've been gone if it wasn't for my fans how much time peoples stopped me from progress to get gold. Peoples that don't stream don't care about them & leave them by their own fate... Its why I'm helping them at least... But if some dirt bag comes in tto take me down that's fine. But also hunting the new player who just got a new &,better ship? That will make them leave the game & never come back. Causing a bad reputation to the na community... I've seen the light of this community but new players would say terrible things to the community, give a really bad review to the game om steam for everyone to see & he will possibly refund the game or tell other peoples not to buy the game.

so yeah please hit me instead of the other guy. I've got a community to back me up for a new ship the new guys doesn't so give him some slack ok?

• Like 3

Keep up the streaming bud, this game badly needs exposure and an online presence.  You show the less fun aspect of the game doing stuff like grinding, getting ganked and just the general hoops we seem to get put through due to poor design or implementation choices.  While it's fun seeing guys like Moscalb sink 7 noobs with his OP bullshit, it's more enjoyable watching you figure the game out.    

Don't let those SNOW guys get you down.  They're irrelevant and only good at seal clubbing while other nations take their ports.

• Like 4

Get a room you two. No one really cares at the end of the day who was right and who is doing what. If something was that big of an issue the server would unite again like it has done in the past pre and post merge. So stop being a bunch of pikey plonkers trying to get the last word in and lets get back on topic which is Mighty Mo himself and not you two. 

@Captain Aaron Mograine Want you to keep it up mate. The stream is nice to see from a different perspective than watching these elites go around clubbing acting like they have some worth and just port battles. It is good to see the more inexperienced side of things in Naval Action. Don't be upset when you lose ships either mate. Everyone loses ships. Just got to find that spot in the game you feel safe and enjoy doing. Then progress from there. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

It is nice to see a new player streaming I must admit. Same mistakes we all made have been made! The one mistake I made was not streaming it :D

Brings back memories of things we did as players when we got our hands on the game years ago. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth
  • Like 1