Game-Labs Forum

Facts and Truth of Spain.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Are they helping you against King of Crowns? 

at war with me? what you talking about I'm a peace with everyone except maybe sweeden. we haven't attacked anyone since kidds harbor fell. we have declared victory in all our wars. therefore we are not at war with anyone as far as I know. 

list of wars

USA war: they refuse to fight therefore they are forfeit. war won

Great britian war: ARMED was the only night time force and their clan went to Prussia and are no longer a fighting force in the server. war won

Russian war: after the fall of kidds Russia has ceased to exist as a fighting force within the game. war won.

Current wars

Sweeden: we don't care enough to go flip their ports at the moment for an empty pb. 

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I think the lack of players at night has kinda slowed everything down.  Hard to get excited to do anything as numbers continue to dwindle.  I’m getting that vibe we used to have prior to the wipe.

What did you expect. Eu players are not going to be up at night to fight. The global could’nt get the players before the merge. So why should they get them now. 

With the expensive defence timer, ppl can’t keep timer on ports, and knowing that there will be night flips, EU players just stopped carring about RvR. As you self earlier told the Spanish, Night flips are back.

But Hey, we are one happy server now.

• Like 1