Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Facts and Truth of Spain.

Dude, EVERY nation in this game has done some shitty things since the OW was launched.  

Stop being a turd. 

Its one thing to role-play and play the loveable foil. It’s another thing to just be an ass.  

Be one.  Not the other.  

• Like 5

Old pinkflower.... you've definitely lost the north......... Please look for the pills and return to take them, elsewhere you're going to have a problem..... Ah, and don't you dare cross the street until you have them.....

Edited by Alvar Fañez de Minaya

14 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

regarding the quality of rp...

... I miss Don Botillo :(

Compare horatio dickblower with don inocencio is like comparing the football selection of liechtenstein with the spanish one

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

Would the GA clan just play as much pvp in OW as its member does here in the forums....

Nah GA is and always will be useless 

• Like 1

Dear Horatio,

I wish you could give me the adress of your dealer.

(do not abuse though, you sound so down at the moment).

18 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You got my pitty with your daily posts long time ago. You really think you are a smart guy.

No I really think that you're a dumb guy.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Are they helping you against King of Crowns? 

at war with me? what you talking about I'm a peace with everyone except maybe sweeden. we haven't attacked anyone since kidds harbor fell. we have declared victory in all our wars. therefore we are not at war with anyone as far as I know. 

list of wars

USA war: they refuse to fight therefore they are forfeit. war won

Great britian war: ARMED was the only night time force and their clan went to Prussia and are no longer a fighting force in the server. war won

Russian war: after the fall of kidds Russia has ceased to exist as a fighting force within the game. war won.

Current wars

Sweeden: we don't care enough to go flip their ports at the moment for an empty pb. 

US refuses to fight? idk what your talking about KoC but my clan tries to take a French port 1 a week we haven't "stopped" fighting

• Like 1

I think the lack of players at night has kinda slowed everything down.  Hard to get excited to do anything as numbers continue to dwindle.  I’m getting that vibe we used to have prior to the wipe.

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I think the lack of players at night has kinda slowed everything down.  Hard to get excited to do anything as numbers continue to dwindle.  I’m getting that vibe we used to have prior to the wipe.

What did you expect. Eu players are not going to be up at night to fight. The global could’nt get the players before the merge. So why should they get them now. 

With the expensive defence timer, ppl can’t keep timer on ports, and knowing that there will be night flips, EU players just stopped carring about RvR. As you self earlier told the Spanish, Night flips are back.

But Hey, we are one happy server now.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 6:36 PM, Knobby said:

Wait, kloothommel is in 7up now?

Yes I am. I'm being a nice guy all over the server now.

• Like 1