Game-Labs Forum

Facts and Truth of Spain.

Let´s make it simple.

-They were friends and allies of Lord Vicious/SORRY.

-They want the total annihilation of their enemies. They one-ported the dutch and they called the Total War against GB after the split of our community cause new global server.

-They support the most toxic communities like the mentioned SORRY clan and the russians.

-They help in exploiting the game mechanics: trading flags in the dutch campaign, flipping allied ports to win victory marks, hiding in battle the russian fleet...

-They can´t be trusted. Unreliable nation.

Betrayed their old and long standing allies, the french.

Ignored their allies call for help (us and russia).

Never honour their agreements.

-They are usually quite unpolite and disrespectful in or after a battle.

-They had a tradition of shitty clans like RAE or VLTRA. The new 7UP clan is also a proof that this nation is the home of the worst people.

It amazes me how they can do all this bullshit in the server and nothing happens. They are as guilty as those they supported.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Capt Aerobane said:

i wish I could "send salt to chat" on forums because I think that's the only appropriate response to this lmao.

ike giphy.gif?

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Davos Seaworth said:

Honestly. What has Espana really done the last few months as a nation short of a few port battles and a little pvp? They been really quiet as of late.

Spain has been down there sinking some 1st rates in the belize area lately.  This noob probably lost one and decided the best way to fight back was to make a forum post.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Spain has been down there sinking some 1st rates in the belize area lately.  This noob probably lost one and decided the best way to fight back was to make a forum post.  

How do you feel Chris when Spain ignores you? Now that you are useless as an ally (like russia), they look elsewhere. Typical spanish.

37 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

How do you feel Chris when Spain ignores you? Now that you are useless as an ally (like russia), they look elsewhere. Typical spanish.

Do they?  Spain was up helping us out just last week at a couple shallow battles and they’ll be here tonight.  The US has been down several times to help screen just like we were up screening at Bermuda in force and tagged the PB fleet in.  We might not have an elite PB fleet, but we’re pretty good at tagging in screeners and losing bucs.

Sure sounds like this guy is bitter AF towards Spain.  Alucard or Jags sink your Ocean this weekend at Placentia?  How’d you like seeing my Spanish character sailing around in a Vic at ambergrease?

I see this dope is still sailing around on the HMS Fake News.  Go back to being irrelevant.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

Trading flags:   PRE-WIPE

LV/SORRY:  PRE-MERGE

Dude really let the past go and move on.  Seems like all you complain about is things that happen a year or more ago.  Totally different game and players now for the most part.   Stop holding on to the past and move on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Trading flags:   PRE-WIPE

LV/SORRY:  PRE-MERGE

Dude really let the past go and move on.  Seems like all you complain about is things that happen a year or more ago.  Totally different game and players now for the most part.   Stop holding on to the past and move on.

They don't change, they keep doing the same bullshit over and over.

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Do they?  Spain was up helping us out just last week at a couple shallow battles and they’ll be here tonight.  The US has been down several times to help screen just like we were up screening at Bermuda in force and tagged the PB fleet in.  We might not have an elite PB fleet, but we’re pretty good at tagging in screeners and losing bucs.

Sure sounds like this guy is bitter AF towards Spain.  Alucard or Jags sink your Ocean this weekend at Placentia?  How’d you like seeing my Spanish character sailing around in a Vic at ambergrease?

I see this dope is still sailing around on the HMS Fake News.  Go back to being irrelevant.  

Are they helping you against King of Crowns? Well, pretty useless they are if I look at the current map.

And dude... Oceans wtf?... I sail the HMS Victory. The best ship of her time.

• Like 2

Dude, EVERY nation in this game has done some shitty things since the OW was launched.  

Stop being a turd. 

Its one thing to role-play and play the loveable foil. It’s another thing to just be an ass.  

Be one.  Not the other.  

• Like 5