Game-Labs Forum

Outlaw Patrol Mission

What would people think of outlaw ffa combat system in patrol area? I am currently trying to find battles around LA MONA and only find danish players. I wouldn't mind Sinking them :) 

Could we atleast consider FFA joining anyside no matter what side your nation is on. 

• Like 5

Active player population base is so low that might very well be required. I spent about three hours around La Mona and Danish waters a few hours ago and only saw one Brit when I left La Mona.

Unfortunately the idea would likely just get abused.

31 minutes ago, William Wade said:

Active player population base is so low that might very well be required. I spent about three hours around La Mona and Danish waters a few hours ago and only saw one Brit when I left La Mona.

Unfortunately the idea would likely just get abused.

just as much as alts and lets be honest. PVP marks are worth fuckall now and for some people CM are worth more

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

just as much as alts and lets be honest. PVP marks are worth fuckall now and for some people CM are worth more

When we see number of players online, I'd expect 10% or less are actually out OW hunting solo or with one or two mates.  

Outlaw Missions would be the final nail in the coffin.

7 hours ago, William Wade said:

You wasted three hours in La Mona? look at the map go to enemys they didn't come to you to sink them.

Hachi go back to MT problem solved.

Edited by Shrez