Game-Labs Forum

Tutorial Question

Ripplefire

Why is it that in the Endurance Exam the AI Crew Moral can be zero(0) with crew left and we have to kill all the crew.

But, when my/your Crew Moral gets to zero(0) with crew left, our crew just gives up.

I have lost this test numerous times because of this.

Also, it's awful interesting how the AI never misses killing crew when they hit the ship

Edited by Ripplefire

1 hour ago, Ripplefire said:

Why is it that in the Endurance Exam the AI Crew Moral can be zero(0) with crew left and we have to kill all the crew.

But, when my/your Crew Moral gets to zero(0) with crew left, our crew just gives up.

I have lost this test numerous times because of this.

Also, it's awful interesting how the AI never misses killing crew when they hit the ship

It's meant to be difficult to teach, try different things.

You won't lose if you have zero morale unless the enemy attacks or counter-attacks. Likewise if you get them to 0 morale and don't attack, it won't finish boarding. 

Boarding win = get them to zero crew or them have zero morale after you attack.

I'm assuming that the times you lost because you had no morale the enemy was attacking?

1 hour ago, Capt Aerobane said:

I'm assuming that the times you lost because you had no morale the enemy was attacking?

Correct

2 hours ago, Capt Aerobane said:

Boarding win = get them to zero crew or them have zero morale after you attack.

I have had them at zero morale with AI having 35 crew left and still had to kill all the AI crew to win the board and then with the second ship I can never win that one. 

Are you attacking? Unless you take out a good chunk of enemy crew at once then you won't get them to break. To do this you gotta wait until the AI throws grenades and immediately attack and they won't change to defend. That should get close enough to crew shock to break that last % of crew.