Game-Labs Forum

Attempted griefing by Lord Bomgordel

I'd like to report Lord Bomgordel for pretending that he would trade my ship back to me that was taken in a very unbalanced 10+ v 1,  if I sailed to El Rancho and set up an outpost. Luckily I already had an outpost in El Rancho but when Lord Bogordel learned of that he suddenly wanted me to sail all the way to great corn to set up an outpost there. This is an obvious attempt at griefing and wasting my time.

Picture1.jpg

Edited by --Privateer--
  • Like 5

Disinformation and deceit while lamentable, are part of the game and not tribunal worthy IMO.  I think admin has said to never believe what you read in nation or global 

The “10 inches deep in my rear” is an interesting comment though... not a good look for any potential newer players or kids.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Disinformation and deceit while lamentable, are part of the game and not tribunal worthy

If I had sailed for 3.5 hours to El Rancho and set up an outpost and then he didn't trade me the ship it would be griefing, so this is at least attempted griefing.

Captains, trade in-game items only with players you trust.

Think twice before hitting accept button.

Unfortunately there is no effective way to 100% prevent scamming by design and in the same time scamming is very hard to prove in general.

The case is closed.

• Like 4