Game-Labs Forum

Don't support this weekend Multiflip operation against France.

11 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

We have an alliance???? Oo

I know we have for RVR (not PvP) status like this

not with or against Russian

not with or against GB

not with or against Spanish

not with or against Danish....(but may be change in next days after PB of Grand anse)

not with or against US

not with or against VP

not with or against Pirates

not with or against Polish

not with or against Prussia

against Swedish

And if some nations (with alt or not) want war...We agree and defend what we can defend. If russians want come....Come :) we aren t affraid...really...from a nation who ask others nation Help.... LOL ..who is the joke?

Your past carebbear alliance with Spain and Russia is well known.

Here you have http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23294-pvp-eu-spanish-clan-political-situation/

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Ever since we stopped fighting you are doing quite well in Port battles. Maybe you learned something and I must return to rvr to kick your ass 😘

They have become a much more cohesive fighting unit.

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

I had forgotten how much I didn’t miss this guy... 

And the only plans I’ve got this weekend is to go see the Avengers.  

I think there should be a global armistice in honor of the premier of infinity war.

25 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

by??? Celtibero???May be he have an interest to write that. OMG open your eyes ^^' we can t "manage" a nation.... Why you think a nation can have agreement with another??? DesMoines or Louis XVI can t be the lead...Eleazar not...Fouchet...not...Cassard...not...Dizzwho not....KoC is just the king of WO and may be others US who are playing French... Don t dream...We haven t agreement with some nations....

So how can your nation be at war with Sweden then? :P Its gamelbs game...you cant declare war.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

by??? Celtibero???May be he have an interest to write that. OMG open your eyes ^^' we can t "manage" a nation.... Why you think a nation can have agreement with another??? DesMoines or Louis XVI can t be the lead...Eleazar not...Fouchet...not...Cassard...not...Dizzwho not....KoC is just the king of WO and may be others US who are playing French... Don t dream...We haven t agreement with some nations....

Agreed! :)

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Do you really read this stuff? I just read one sentence and then add something salty 

Dude, these threads are gold :) 

Comedy everywhere if you know where to look XD

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We have a multi flip?  Man maybe I shouldn't been MIA playing BATTLETECH the last few days?

BATTLETECH is awesome. Glad I backed it on KS :)

• Like 1