Game-Labs Forum

Don't support this weekend Multiflip operation against France.

Multiflips are a coward way to win.

Being said this, to all my mates in Great Britain: don't support this. We can win battles and wars again, like we did in the past. We are british, we must behave like gentlemen. Gregory sweated blood at the Bahamas against pirates, muricans, spantards, frogs... We kicked out the russians from Turnefe, Bensalem, Ambergase...

REDS clan (russians) is behind this multiflip operation in alliance with the US nation. Those two nations destroyed the work of Gregory at the Bahamas and were responsible of many people leaving our ranks due to the loss of Belize.

Both nations deserve to suffer like we did. Russia still have Salamanca and Georgetown, both historical British ports, lets go there and conquer them. This must be our top priority instead of working with our foes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Multiflips are a coward way to win.

Being said this, to all my mates in Great Britain: don't support this. We can win battles and wars again, like we did in the past. We are british, we must behave like gentlemen. Gregory sweated blood at the Bahamas against pirates, muricans, spantards, frogs... We kicked out the russians from Turnefe, Bensalem, Ambergase...

REDS clan (russians) is behind this multiflip operation in alliance with the US nation. Those two nations destroyed the work of Gregory at the Bahamas and were responsible of many people leaving our ranks due to the loss of Belize.

Both nations deserve to suffer like we did. Russia still have Salamanca and Georgetown, both historical British ports, lets go there and conquer them. This must be our top priority instead of working with our foes.

Funny you mention us being part of multiflip in bahamas as we didnt't flip a single port there against brits and nowhere else under that multiflip.  nation doing that was USA, Spanish and wait for it............. No other then France.

also nice to know we are behind something i haven't even hard of.

Didnt't know that the great Admiral Horatio Hornblower was scared of the french, think you even promised to crush them if they didnt't fight us.

Edited by North
  • Like 2

6.jpg

*raises arm* HAVING. *extends arm*
REJECTED THE LOVING RULES AND PRACTICES OF THE SEA!!!

THE BRITISH HAVE COUPLED THEMSELVES WITH THE VILE SHITTERS OF U.S. AND RUSSIA!!
*pauses for a bit* PROMISING THEM DOMINION...*raises arm* OF ALL OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!

THEY HIDE IN INSTANCE PRIOR TO BATTLE AND RUN LIKE COWARDS WHEN CAUGHT IN THE OPEN,
THEY USE EXPLOITS AT EVERY TURN TO GET AN ADVANTAGE, THEY DO NOT PLAY THE GAME WITH RESPECT,

THEY CHEESE THEIR WAY TO POWER  WITHOUT ANY SHAME!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I love Horatio, he is my hero ❤️

I have for long time called him my friend and best promotor for us. Was affraid he was  gone, so back of, we dont want to share him. He mine, my precious. Mine mine.

@North, just be glad you got the love of @Admiral Horatio Hornblower, your numbers are going to skyrock, Hell you might end up the most popular man in the Caribbean.

But one thing I think you have in your powers is the fait of @Graf Bernadotte I never seen a SS where he is dead. Could you plz send him on a suicied mission.

Edited by staun

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

There is no Russian that has balls and courage to duel Gregory in a snow. They all sit scared in their big LO/WO Cartagena boats hiding behind the planks :D 

Well to be honnest he is a scary man in a snow.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Gregory will defeat you in his snow any time. 

You only know shitalking and make empty threats, you bastard.

I'm so sure you're Batman. Just admit it to everybody else like you admitted it to me! 

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

your welcome back 😊

Apparently Admiral Horatio Hornblower said i've been there and told you what to do😆 didnt't know i had that power over other nations😂 last i checked i'm just a officer in Reds and have no diplomatic status in the Russian nation😊

36 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

I support multiflip against France this week end...  If players want do it...Do it....  You will not have better skill as usual  ..... and we don t cry like some players who said...Stop Night Flip (or Multiflip) it s not fair ouin ouin ouin.... It s the game of Gams Labs. And if you are enjoy to do multiflip...do it :) But tomorrow ...we will be ever in this game. Don t need to speak of "false agreement " with some "kikoo officer".

we said to swedish... If we have only Fort Royale it s enough for sink them. Don t need 150 towns.... Do your Multiflip :) 

Answer to Multiflip is very easy ==>

EMPTY PB :) very interesting challenge ^^ it s game of Gams Labs...not yours and we can do Empty PB as you can do MultiFlip. You have the game you want ;)

Ever since we stopped fighting you are doing quite well in Port battles. Maybe you learned something and I must return to rvr to kick your ass 😘

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

so Russia has any diplomats? Since Graf, North, Christendom and everyone else does not represent this nation :lol:

No, we don't have atm as anolytic has a break from the game 🤔 btw Christendom is not russian, but sailing for the USA now and have been for the last 2months atleast.

1 hour ago, North said:

No, we don't have atm as anolytic has a break from the game 🤔 btw Christendom is not russian, but sailing for the USA now and have been for the last 2months atleast.

Did the break start when the bully-alliance took north inlet or was that just my imagination seeing his name in the battle?

3 hours ago, North said:

Apparently Admiral Horatio Hornblower said i've been there and told you what to do😆 didnt't know i had that power over other nations😂 last i checked i'm just a officer in Reds and have no diplomatic status in the Russian nation😊

Liar. We all know who is behind REDS.

I'm being told that you multifliped Sweden weeks ago with the help of US and Spain. It is your way of playing.

4 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Liar. We all know who is behind REDS.

I'm being told that you multifliped Sweden weeks ago with the help of US and Spain. It is your way of playing.

Ok, I want you to tell me why multi flips matter vs gb? It's not as if you have any chance what do ever without Me commanding you. What you gonna do with Cordova and hardy? They have 0 pvp experience and even if they did it wound not matter since they don't have a strategy in battle. 

Edited by HachiRoku

Yes, go to make multiflip agains France during the week end. This is the moment when most of French players are off the game, for IRL reasons. So, you will be almost sure of getting empty battles.

Have a good PVE!

2 hours ago, North said:

663ECA284DB56F0A9596AE4DBF6A5ECF98E1227C

Screening fleet for North Inlet. Only a few days ago. Here you see Anolytic taking a break from the game... And surprise! Christendom is here too... screening for the russians!

20180402223117_1.jpg

Again, Anolytic at Kemps bay. April 3.

Source: http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21607-caribbean-great-battle-results/?do=findComment&comment=539707

3 hours ago, DesMoines said:

I support multiflip against France this week end...  If players want do it...Do it....  You will not have better skill as usual  ..... and we don t cry like some players who said...Stop Night Flip (or Multiflip) it s not fair ouin ouin ouin.... It s the game of Gams Labs. And if you are enjoy to do multiflip...do it :) But tomorrow ...we will be ever in this game. Don t need to speak of "false agreement " with some "kikoo officer".

we said to swedish... If we have only Fort Royale it s enough for sink them. Don t need 150 towns.... Do your Multiflip :) 

Answer to Multiflip is very easy ==>

EMPTY PB :) very interesting challenge ^^ it s game of Gams Labs...not yours and we can do Empty PB as you can do MultiFlip. You have the game you want ;)

The funny thing is your ally, the mighty russians, the ones behind this multiflip against you. Open your eyes, is about time you realize of your mistakes picking friends.

And the russians are allied with the spanish. The spanish... which kind of friends do you have that allow this kind of bullshit to happen?

Your carebbear alliance is a joke.

• Like 1