Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 24: Properly depowering your staysails

34 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Let them breathe.

Rush is not good for them and the game. The patch should land only when it is ready.

A great patch with many improvements over every aspect of the game will make people stay longer testing and enjoying it. Judging by previous patches, their small size made them often go unnoticed.

With the summer coming we need a patch that keeps people playing. 

They can take all the time in the world to do the patch if they want, but they said they will give us an update to know what to be ready for at the end of the week.  Being silent and doing nothing to let us know when and what to expect does more damage than rushing things.  

So we should all just roll over let the ports drop and go play something else until the patch drop some time next summer?  That pretty much what your saying, you know a patch that was hinted to come back a few months ago but keeps getting pushed back and pushed back as they add more and more things.  

51 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They can take all the time in the world to do the patch if they want, but they said they will give us an update to know what to be ready for at the end of the week.  Being silent and doing nothing to let us know when and what to expect does more damage than rushing things.  

So we should all just roll over let the ports drop and go play something else until the patch drop some time next summer?  That pretty much what your saying, you know a patch that was hinted to come back a few months ago but keeps getting pushed back and pushed back as they add more and more things.  

Adding more nice things is the best decision made by admin.

Shows they clearly want the best for NA.

Just an update on status of stuff is all I want to know.  If it will be dropped end of June.  I want to plan my vacay.  That's all.