Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grundgemunkey

Alt abuse gaining control of port

Just now, NethrosDefectus said:

Have you actually ignored the evidence submitted? Pellew said he wouldn't allow British clans into the port unless you guys could get a FULL fleet together.

Explain that one

No need to explain. It was actually very kind of him that you can defend if we get a full fleet. We didnt and I still ask myself why you dont attack it

Just now, rediii said:

1. idc ban these retards from chat

2. you guys are not the friends of rival. Dont be sad when not added to the friendslist after trying to get the port flipped by a 3rd nation

3. is the same as 2.

.1. also ban you from forum ... do you really think calling someone a retard is accepatable ..

2 doesnt make any sense

3 same as 2 ....

1 minute ago, rediii said:

No need to explain. It was actually very kind of him that you can defend if we get a full fleet. We didnt and I still ask myself why you dont attack it

'cus that would be like rewarding a dog for shitting all over the carpet.

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

A DUTCH player can not dictate who is or isn't allowed into the battle on the BRITISH side.

Captains,

It seems that:
Clan have not interfered with other clans port battles, and have not griefed anyone in instances (by blocking or green on green damage). Clan have just silently betrayed the nation. Which is allowed by rules.

If you have evidence of active trolling or griefing of your nation in national chat by alts please report it in tribunal. They will be chat banned.

Alt has to openly admit to being an enemy and act as an enemy - for example - call your nation a nation of losers and invite everyone to join his nation.

if he was just talking about the tutorial that does not count as griefing or trolling even if you know he is an enemy "ambassador"

• Like 4