Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grundgemunkey

Alt abuse gaining control of port

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

You wouldnt have defended it against US 

we asked the US to take in a deal that gave them their florida ports ?? why would we have defended it ...2nd since we were removed from friends list we couldnt defend it you 3 man port defence was rivals own making ...

Rival and Havoc abused game mechanics to set up a non contested port battle .... Sorry were punished for doing same when french had no cannons ... this time you even manged to get rid of the ships ... an equal punishment at least would be consistent ... from the devs for everyone involved in Bluefields port battle

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Please, rediii. Removing clans from friendlist so they are not able to defend a port while talking about properly defending a port.

We could have had a nice fight over the port, but you choose the easy way.

You decided to let the US flip it why should you defend it after you sold the port to someone else?

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

so you dont have a deal with the french to take saint Louis ....hypocryte

your gb alts have loose lips

French Deal???? XD

May be (i say MAY BE) WO and or BLANC have a deal...because all others french know you speak (deal???) with them......Others don t have a deal with others nations. Pls don t say something like that if you haven t proof...Cluff ...Thx..If you have do a post.

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

we asked the US to take in a deal that gave them their florida ports ?? why would we have defended it ...2nd since we were removed from friends list we couldnt defend it you 3 man port defence was rivals own making ...

Rival and Havoc abused game mechanics to set up a non contested port battle .... Sorry were punished for doing same when french had no cannons ... this time you even manged to get rid of the ships ... an equal punishment at least would be consistent ... from the devs for everyone involved in Bluefields port battle

Its not even close to being compareable to the no cannons thing. Sorry did it to farm easy conquest marks which you only got with pbs and kills inside them.

You dont defend the PB because you asked the US to do it. You sold another clans port. If this port is in the hand of alts or not does not matter.

Actually being in the hands of alts and now being in control of its true owner makes the situation now better because you can take it back

1 minute ago, DesMoines said:

French Deal???? XD

May be (i say MAY BE) WO and or BLANC have a deal...because all others french know you speak (deal???) with them......Others don t have a deal with others nations. Pls don t say something like that if you haven t proof...Cluff ...Thx..If you have do a post.

my apoligises Ive no idea of french internal politics .... but the HAVOC players with GB alts were asked when are french giving you saint loius .. the answer was  "in a couple of days"

Redii has confirmed this in this thread .... maybe as a matter of honour the french nation will defend Saint Louis ... otherwise you are complicit

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Its not even close to being compareable to the no cannons thing. Sorry did it to farm easy conquest marks which you only got with pbs and kills inside them.

You dont defend the PB because you asked the US to do it. You sold another clans port. If this port is in the hand of alts or not does not matter.

Actually being in the hands of alts and now being in control of its true owner makes the situation now better because you can take it back

no you farmed victory marks by taking the port  that we could not defend because of your mechanic abuse ... it probably isnt comparable to Sorrys action its worse

the french at least had a choice your game breaking abuse left us with no choice

I probably dont know enough to comment (and shouldnt do it anyway on a tribunal), but in general what would be the difference to a situation where accused players didnt have an alt account, just stayed in brits (being owner of the ports) with the main account and the removing friendly clans so their new home nation players can just take the port?

Port owners should be given more tools to transfer ownership for occasions like this one. I cannot really see a wrongdoing, as the port belonged to them.

• Like 2

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

no you farmed victory marks by taking the port  that we could not defend because of your mechanic abuse ... it probably isnt comparable to Sorrys action its worse

the french at least had a choice your game breaking abuse left us with no choice

You cant farm something in a rentsystem

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

my apoligises Ive no idea of french internal politics .... but the HAVOC players with GB alts were asked when are french giving you saint loius .. the answer was  "in a couple of days"

Redii has confirmed this in this thread .... maybe as a matter of honour the french nation will defend Saint Louis ... otherwise you are complicit

Yes it s a matter of this RVR mechanic.... Towns are attached to Clan...not to nation. St Louis is may be a target for some "french"....or may be not. But as we said to Northviking...If "others" french have an outpost near "french" Town who is Under attack and if we have some players and if it s in Windows Timer of "real french" we probably defend all towns.

We haven t all the same target. KoC want kill Christendom...Christendom want kill KoC...Louis XVI want sink all ...all want sink Louis XVI... For me, actual mechanic are not efficiency. Really we are in Naval "schlaffen" ...not in Naval "Action" :p

We will defend St Louis if we can and all others town we can defend...just for one reason...WE LUV PVP MARK ^^

1 minute ago, rediii said:

You cant farm something in a rentsystem

really i think you can .... by taking Bluefields ... dutch players gained lord protector status ... Dutch players using their GB alts  locked other GB clans out of the port battle ...

leaving Havoc with a no risk enviroment to gain lord protector status

if thats not farming i dont know what is

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

If thats not farming i dont know what is

The thing is, they already were protector / owner of the port and then would have gotten the marks on their alt brit accounts anyway.

Farming IMO is creating marks from scratch, where you wouldnt have gotten them in any way (e.g. cap francais, when you had to sink ships for marks)

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

really i think you can .... by taking Bluefields ... dutch players gained lord protector status ... Dutch players using their GB alts  locked other GB clans out of the port battle ...

dutch players gained the status while their alts lost it

The game lacks mechanics to hand over ports/change ownership so we have to do it with other mechanics

7 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Yes it s a matter of this RVR mechanic.... Towns are attached to Clan...not to nation. St Louis is may be a target for some "french"....or may be not. But as we said to Northviking...If "others" french have an outpost near "french" Town who is Under attack and if we have some players and if it s in Windows Timer of "real french" we probably defend all towns.

We haven t all the same target. KoC want kill Christendom...Christendom want kill KoC...Louis XVI want sink all ...all want sink Louis XVI... For me, actual mechanic are not efficiency. Really we are in Naval "schlaffen" ...not in Naval "Action" 😛

We will defend St Louis if we can and all others town we can defend...just for one reason...WE LUV PVP MARK ^^

You've been wanting kick the crap out of the Dutch, now is your chance!

1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

You did it for easy Victory Marks....

We did it because you forced us to change the nationality of the port so we can defend it.

Its a situation created by you (who said its ok if the port stays british and then US arrived the next day)

1 minute ago, Liq said:

The thing is, they already were protector / owner of the port and then would have gotten the marks on their alt brit accounts anyway.

Farming IMO is creating marks from scratch, where you wouldnt have gotten them in any way (e.g. cap francais, when you had to sink ships for marks)

not at all  they took the port under their main accounts ... these were then switched to dutch nation ..so would have lost lord protector status .. as their alts remained in GB nation but didnt have lord protector status they wouldnt have got any marks ... so they were farming as they created marks from scratch by abusing game mechanics and getting their alts to lock out rest of GB nation

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

We did it because you forced us to change the nationality of the port so we can defend it.

Its a situation created by you (who said its ok if the port stays british and then US arrived the next day)

I didn't force it. I did it because I said that I knew that you'd flip it Dutch, and you did. Sooooo I was entirely justified in making the deal with the Americans.

I didnt like LV and sorry he delibratley abused the game mechanics for his own benefit ,,, and the punshment he got was deserved .. Havoc have done the same through a different method .. any less of a punishement will show the devs are not even handed

Some shady shit going on.  Surprised rediii is allowing it to go on within his clan.  Maybe not too surprised if he’s helping the dodger in chief KoC take North Inlet today.  You are the company you keep right?

Anyway, alts just seem to ruin every aspect of this game.  Wish they’d do something about them.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

I didnt like LV and sorry he delibratley abused the game mechanics for his own benefit ,,, and the punshment he got was deserved .. Havoc have done the same through a different method .. any less of a punishement will show the devs are not even handed

Eh I don't see how this is comparable at all.

Its really gamey and shit (no offense redii) but its not exactly rule breaking exploits.

Just now, Capt Jubal Early said:

Eh I don't see how this is comparable at all.

Its really gamey and shit (no offense redii) but its not exactly rule breaking exploits.

there is no rule ... there was no rule about what LV did ... thats why theyy are exploits ... why would you punsish one exploit and not another .... its not like they took all british clans off their friends list by mistake ......just befor dutch attacked what a coincidence

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Some shady shit going on.  Surprised rediii is allowing it to go on within his clan.  Maybe not too surprised if he’s helping the dodger in chief KoC take North Inlet today.  You are the company you keep right?

Anyway, alts just seem to ruin every aspect of this game.  Wish they’d do something about them.

Dont say that too often or people remember again how russia got the hidden islands from the pirates ... by changing port to their new clan in russia

48 minutes ago, rediii said:

Then be happy now that you can attack the dutch port and take it back and dont have to do it with a deal via another nation.

You cant defend a port with 3 people and you know it ;)

You can't defend a port with ZERO people either so how is what your new lap dogs did any different?

23 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

This being true, brings shame to that clan. We all thought they would be better than this.

• Like 2

Just now, NethrosDefectus said:

You can't defend a port with ZERO people either so how is what your new lap dogs did any different?

Attack it then and see its not zero people

All the british players coming out of their safezone to comment this without being involved