Game-Labs Forum
Sovereign

More places like Kidd's Island...

On 4/26/2018 at 9:36 AM, CaptainSparckles said:

They are no more hiddenif you tell us about them .

Then do not tell anyone or sell the information. There could be maps that show the location of a hideout as item to be traded etc. ... As others have mentioned already, there are still players not aware of the location of Kidd's Island, despite it being there for a long time but simply not visible on the map. And even if some hideouts become well known, they will simply make for a small PvP hotspot... It is a win-win either way, I guess?

I'd love for.more hidden islands and coves around the map. I'd love to have a couple hidden islands in the gulf or inbetween hispanoula and south america.

Tons of area on the map to add exciting options and additions to the game.

• Like 1

to OP
Yeah hidden islands, pirate dens, hideouts is what pirates need. One thing to note, on your example pics you are showing islands surrounded by shallow waters. The dens needs to be deep water if you hunt in deep water areas. 

Example. I'm a pirate and come to deep water area to hunt for some larger fish it will make no sense for me to bring shallow water ships. I would want to be in at least 5th rate to hunt an India right? So I would make my den somewhere where my 5th rate can have access to. So if devs will create those hideouts they needs to be relevant to the hunted territory. 

Otherwise kudos to you sir

• Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 6:53 AM, koltes said:

The dens needs to be deep water if you hunt in deep water areas. 

Yeah, of course depending on the region. There could also be deepwater smuggler ports / hideouts that are in shallows on the map.