Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Galt

Clan Warehouse Spreadsheet

Recommended Posts

I made this a year or so ago for when I was managing the logistics for a clan I was in at the time. If you like punishing yourself like I do, I figured I would blank it out and export it so everyone else can take advantage. I have not updated it to reflect resources that may have been added or removed since like November of last year. Use it or don't, better to have it and not need it than visa versa. 

Clan Warehouse Spreadsheet.xlsx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Galt said:

I made this a year or so ago for when I was managing the logistics for a clan I was in at the time. If you like punishing yourself like I do, I figured I would blank it out and export it so everyone else can take advantage. I have not updated it to reflect resources that may have been added or removed since like November of last year. Use it or don't, better to have it and not need it than visa versa. 

Clan Warehouse Spreadsheet.xlsx

What is the purpose tho? As I see it you only see what is inside the cwh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rediii said:

What is the purpose tho? As I see it you only see what is inside the cwh?

We needed this to be able to look, at a glance, and see what resources we have; rather than just scrolling through the list in game. I was able to monitor changes while not in game, map out resource needs for people to collect, determine if we had enough of "x" to provide x number of ships. It was just a much more efficient way of looking at the warehouse. I also have a partially completed resource that shows all the materials any ship needs that would utilize this spreadsheet to see what ships you could build with what you have in the CWH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galt said:

We needed this to be able to look, at a glance, and see what resources we have; rather than just scrolling through the list in game. I was able to monitor changes while not in game, map out resource needs for people to collect, determine if we had enough of "x" to provide x number of ships. It was just a much more efficient way of looking at the warehouse. I also have a partially completed resource that shows all the materials any ship needs that would utilize this spreadsheet to see what ships you could build with what you have in the CWH. 

Just for sharing

We got the needed ressources etc. of a 1st rate into the sheet and calculate the theoretical daylie output of 1st rates by materials so people know what ressources are needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×