Game-Labs Forum
Aster

Stacking of hostility missions

2 hours ago, koiz said:

You don't have 20+ players during these times? Anecdotal evidence isnt vaild.

They had a potential of 60 missions yet they chose to take 2 right on top of one another. Tribunal is literally all anecdotal... anecdotal evidence is only invalid when creating a generalization or statistic. 

1 hour ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

They had a potential of 60 missions yet they chose to take 2 right on top of one another. Tribunal is literally all anecdotal... anecdotal evidence is only invalid when creating a generalization or statistic. 

Proof of these potential 60 missions? This makes no sense... 

1 hour ago, Louis Garneray said:

One of us tried and it didn't work even with the first mission disappearing he couldn't get in the 2nd.

I'm not saying your lying but it worked for us when two missions stacked and we had to get into the other one to save some guys from getting ganked.

On 4/21/2018 at 4:54 PM, koiz said:

I'm not saying your lying but it worked for us when two missions stacked and we had to get into the other one to save some guys from getting ganked.

just look at the screenshot there is no Join France box:

1CF3BA4321F1FD6C767E290BB0C886016BD88D4C

Hostimissions have only a few spots where they spawn.

Maracaibo has around 2 spots. Yesterday we couldnt do something else than doing hostimissions on the same place

On 4/21/2018 at 10:07 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yep but you loose hostility if you get sunk.  We found this out the other week when we where flipping a Brit port and Dutch alts jumped in and ASP was flipping another Brit ports and the French jumped in.  We get no credit for sinking the none british ships, but if they sink any of us we loose points.  I think any one that jumps into a nations side hotility mission counts for agro for that nation or lost of it.  This would also mean that if say a Russian joins our Agro mission his points go towards US only not Russia since we started the mission.

This can be exploited from both sides....    If lets say hostility is being raised at a GB port  by Russians, and a dutch hops in as GB to sacrifice himself to allow the russians to gain hostility...

I`d go so far as to say the only way to counter exploits here is to not allow other nations in at all

And further to that even the simple point that they would be taking one of the limited number of player slots.

Edited by SKurj
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, SKurj said:

This can be exploited from both sides....    If lets say hostility is being raised at a GB port  by Russians, and a dutch hops in as GB to sacrifice himself to allow the russians to gain hostility...

I`d go so far as to say the only way to counter exploits here is to not allow other nations in at all

And further to that even the simple point that they would be taking one of the limited number of player slots.

Thats hosti vs dutch then not vs GB

Captains, this is not a tribunal case, the technical issue is under review.