Game-Labs Forum

I found a glitch/bug in the tutorial. I was doing the final exam in Rio, and I sank in mission. I was on my rattlesnake because I just opened the ship(no guns no repairs on board, I’m in port why do I need them). After I had died the game put me outside la Mona, in middle of nowhere and I could not enter the port afterwards. I had no time to F11 as there was enemy players near by so I had to run away quickly. I restarted my game to try again, even tried friendly ports afterwards instead of free port. I logged out on the open world. @GreasyMnky has a recording of my bug if you can find out anything from him maybe.  @admin little help here ? 😁

4 minutes ago, Vile Executioner said:

I found a glitch/bug in the tutorial. I was doing the final exam in Rio, and I sank in mission. I was on my rattlesnake because I just opened the ship(no guns no repairs on board, I’m in port why do I need them). After I had died the game put me outside la Mona, in middle of nowhere and I could not enter the port afterwards. I had no time to F11 as there was enemy players near by so I had to run away quickly. I restarted my game to try again, even tried friendly ports afterwards instead of free port. I logged out on the open world. @GreasyMnky has a recording of my bug if you can find out anything from him maybe.  @admin little help here ? 😁

post the video.. but most likely help will be applied only tomorrow
(thats why patches are never on friday)

• Like 1

This is my point of view https://clips.twitch.tv/EphemeralObservantGullFutureMan

From what I understood, he lost connection in tutorial missions and was sent to open world in the rattle when he logged back in and from then he could see the button to enter ports but will not let him in. he tried free port, open ports and national ports.

He has not completed the tutorial and has not pressed the skip option to sail in open world.