Game-Labs Forum
admin

Next big patches: Real currency and Open world user interface update

38 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So we keep hearing hopefully by the end of May.  Any one want to take bets if we get it by this weekend or next?  This would be a good weekend to do it as it's a big holidays for the Americans that many folks might take the time off to jump on, but most likely I"m expecting next week some time.   

Oh Steam got a dirty patch update the last two days, that is normally a sign we are getting closer.

Based on devs history Wednesday or Thursday are most common days when updates are aplied so i belive if they can do it next week is my bet, but we could get it this week

1 hour ago, Lovec1990 said:

Based on devs history Wednesday or Thursday are most common days when updates are aplied so i belive if they can do it next week is my bet, but we could get it this week

Yah that is when they normally do it, but they have tricked us a few times doing it on other days.  Steam got another dirty copy update 2 hours ago.  So they getting something ready this week, prob my best bet is going to be next week too.

just thought this should be on the forum for everyone to see.

Admin said that two days ago on rediiis youtube stream chat. 

Download.png

Edited by Mr Pellew
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mr Pellew said:

just thought this should be on the forum for everyone to see.

Admin said that two days ago on rediiis youtube stream chat. 

Download.png

When was that posted?

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

When was that posted?

7 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Yah that is all old news, oh they updated the dirty copy again just now.   Things getting moving.   So was it a normal down time message for the game today?  Maybe we see it the first of the week than.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shrez said:

Is patch delayed?

3 hours ago, Shrez said:

Is patch delayed?

‘End of this month hopefully ‘

my bet next week otherwise we call it delayed 

Edited by Wind

wow the devs are getting more stupid,they killed the game long ago with thier 30 min night and day crap,,the game looks and feels depressing,,the constant tweaks in precision fireing,,made a lot pf people mad.i remember in closed beta we were many..now its a dead game and they spent thier time over this crazy new currency that sounds like crap.i prefer gold.why wud i want something stupid as reals,,lmao..maybe we check in next year to see if the devs grew a brain

1 minute ago, VEYRON said:

wow the devs are getting more stupid,they killed the game long ago with thier 30 min night and day crap,,the game looks and feels depressing,,the constant tweaks in precision fireing,,made a lot pf people mad.i remember in closed beta we were many..now its a dead game and they spent thier time over this crazy new currency that sounds like crap.i prefer gold.why wud i want something stupid as reals,,lmao..maybe we check in next year to see if the devs grew a brain

The only stupid thing over here is your comment.

• Like 6

Thanks...  gives us an idea on what we'll have more of after the patch.  Only two questions though, why is charcoal listed (does anyone make it anymore?)  and what will provisions break down into, if at all?

Whoops, that's technically 3 ?'s.

--Flak

@admin @Ink Very excited for the patch. Is it confirmed economy is coming same time as UI? That would be really great for people waiting for the update. Very long awaited additions. A big milestone for NA. Huge thanks for the devs who've stuck through keeping the dream alive. Every ambitious game finds itself on a rough road, NA is no different. Well done, we look forward to the future.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Flakbait said:

Thanks...  gives us an idea on what we'll have more of after the patch.  Only two questions though, why is charcoal listed (does anyone make it anymore?)  and what will provisions break down into, if at all?

Whoops, that's technically 3 ?'s.

--Flak

charcoal and other stuff that is not used in current gameplay - just in case someone still has it in warehouses.

Provision most likely will be kept as crafting material and you will need to craft it to built a ship (just like now).

52 minutes ago, Ink said:

charcoal and other stuff that is not used in current gameplay - just in case someone still has it in warehouses.

Provision most likely will be kept as crafting material and you will need to craft it to built a ship (just like now).

Any update info on the patch?  @admin posted in the last patch one he will give an update by end of week and well we haven't seen an update and the week is officially over.  Would be nice to get some more details as many folks have stopped playing waiting for it to drop.  The rest of us will like to be properly prepared for when ever it does drop.