Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Prussian Ports For Sale

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

By the sound of this thread, it seems like US expected us to join PB and surrender in the port battle because they sold us some repairs.

Repairs were not given to us for free, I personally set contracts:

Hull repairs - 1000

Rig Repairs - 900

Rum - 100 ???

All of the above prices are above the production cost of these repairs. Keep on saying we "ripped you off".

whatever man lol. There was a deal, you backed off of it during the Port battle, why else would you let us raise the HOST without a fight. Shit I saw one of your members out there while we were raising host so who the shit told all your members to let us raise host? Honestly it all was probably just an elaborate plan to screw us over and sink us

Just now, Molder169 said:

whatever man lol. There was a deal, you backed off of it during the Port battle, why else would you let us raise the HOST without a fight. Shit I saw one of your members out there while we were raising host so who the shit told all your members to let us raise host? Honestly it all was probably just an elaborate plan to screw us over and sink us

Again, Prussia is not afraid of a D rated team. We took it as opportunity to teach you all and learn something ourselves

I love how you can make a thread about literally anyone or anything and if it involves banished, hachi, KOC or christendom/other active rvr guys within 2 pages its a shit-flinging contest

Great thing for people logging on the the forums to see.

*not trying to put blame on those people specifically, its a community wide problem.

Edited by Capt Aerobane
  • Like 1

Gone are the days where there was no drama in Prussia.. it was so nice when no one cared about ports,agreements or diplomacy whatsoever.

• Like 1

Just now, Capt Aerobane said:

I love how you can make a thread about literally anyone or anything and if it involves banished, hachi, KOC or christendom/other active rvr guys within 2 pages its a shit-flinging contest

Great thing for people logging on the the forums to see.

No kidding. But the whole point was to warn others of what we have already tried doing lol

Just now, Sella22 said:

Gone are the days where there was no drama in Prussia.. it was so nice when no one cared about ports,agreements or diplomacy whatsoever.

Nice seeing you in combat news to sea rover

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Go on and pull multiflip strategy of losers @Christendom . Whenever it comes to skill, you always lost against your biggest enemy @King of Crowns and always had to use cheap tricks to beat them. You know what I find funny? During your biggest operation success "octaflip" all contested ports by GB were defended successfully. All you won is empty PBs.

Actually Kingy and I are even on PB wins against each other.  1 to 1.  We're prolly about even on fair fights too overall.  He definitely has taken some ships off me in ganks and mission jumping though.  It's funny you sing his praises now when in global chat a couple days ago you were shit talking him for just being a ganker.  I was planning on taking another crack at him during the Ays PB earlier this week now that the timer is off and it's wasn't late enough of a PB where I didn't have to screw myself over for work...but my net had other plans.  He is unfortunately on a bit too late for me and his timers reflect when his guys are most active and I just don't have the tolerance to get less than 6 hours of sleep anymore.  Oh well.

I don't mind losing PBs.  I'm no longer with the better Russian fleet and things are a bit....different here in the US.  Shallow battles are more their speed for now and I've lead a couple of wins, which suits me fine.  I mean I guess I could jump Prussia like everyone else is and instantly be on a good PB team, but where's the fun in that?  You misinterpret the goal of the octo flip.  The aim was to break up the brit monopoly of timers in the bahamas and that goal was achieved.  Even you benefited from it taking Little Harbor.  RSC was pretty much done by that point so I hear.  You're welcome btw.

If you can't beat an opponent head on, which is the case with the US vs anyone not named GB, you have to resort to your strengths and tactics you can utilize.  Our numbers and our time zones are our strengths and we aim to use them.  It's called smart game play.  Not something I've seen you demonstrate much of.  Until we can match superior fleets we must use the tools that our disposal and that means divide and conquer.   Go read a book or something dude, it's only been used as a tactic for 3000 years.

Anyway best of luck with your sale.  Keep those timers at 11-8 please.

Just now, Vile Executioner said:

I guess we didn’t really need the repairs either with the fleet you sent in to ‘claim’ jobe lol. Sorry not sorry. Minnow messaged me after port battle apologizing for the actions of Koiz in ts explaining how he doesn’t take constructive criticism well and gave me a salute. Maybe since y’all being minnow up so much, why not follow his lead instead of some random? I respect minnow, unlike the rest of these clowns

I take criticism just fine, I just don't agree with Minnow's manual sailing technique, others concur. We debate often about this, seems like its been going on since the NPG days. Seems him and I need to have a chat.

You deserved your brash exit, you disrespected our clan and treated us like children after the battle talking down to us was not 'criticism'. There was nothing in that battle worth even critiquing it was lost the moment we joined. I'll admit you guys played us.

4 minutes ago, koiz said:

I take criticism just fine, I just don't agree with Minnow's manual sailing technique, others concur. We debate often about this, seems like its been going on since the NPG days. Seems him and I need to have a chat.

You deserved your brash exit, you disrespected our clan and treated us like children after the battle talking down to us was not 'criticism'. There was nothing in that battle worth even critiquing it was lost the moment we joined. I'll admit you guys played us.

You lost because of the reasons I said you lost. I asked what you wanted and what you were trying to do in battle and gave you my professional opinion of what you should have done instead dude. I have a feeling you did not listen to people who tried to teach you as a child and this is why you ended up this way buddy

Edited by Vile Executioner
Miss type

13 minutes ago, Molder169 said:

If I want to sink you, I got to Charleston. Less drama, less tears and less crying like babies. I stopped bashing your players around Charleston for last weeks, but all your shit talk got my attention.

This from yesterday, after your brave fleet ganked Vile (was it 6vs1?):

unknown.png

unknown.png

Later we kill Agamemnon + other US players. All your revenge fleets quickly escaped to port.

Edited by Banished Privateer

5 minutes ago, Vile Executioner said:

You lost because of the reasons I said you lost. I asked what you wanted and what you were trying to do in battle and have you my professional opinion of what you should have done instead dude. I have a feeling you did not listen to people who tried to teach you as a child and this is why you ended up this way buddy

We lost because it was a trap, the roster said it all. Tell a story of how you try to guide a nation how you attempted to teach. You didn't there was a deal for the port and we got swindled at the end of the day most of the people in this game realize this is the truth. I feel sorry for you, must really need the win.

Edited by koiz

11 minutes ago, Sella22 said:

It was never going to last

1 minute ago, Davos Seaworth said:

It was never going to last

We just need a big war again. Thats all.

Maybe a 10 flip on some danish port my help. I can provide with a list of ports we like all nations to attack.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, staun said:

We just need a big war again. Thats all.

Maybe a 10 flip on some danish port my help. I can provide with a list of ports we like all nations to attack.

There will be no big wars, just multiflips. 3-4 nations will ally to attack 1 nation, diplomacy at its finest.

Well guess that we can't complain in dk. We have a nice thing going on with the dutch. just the two nations.

40 minutes ago, Vile Executioner said:

Nice seeing you in combat news to sea rover

Thanks 

• Like 1

I am just here so i don't get fired...and for global drama.

Chris has let me graciously stay without rent for a while now. Best job I ever had.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sella22 said:

Banished joined. He's a drama machine.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

The good old days of drama in the forum, global server style,are back!

keep it up! It’s a nice read on my way to work.

Thank you guys...

It was never a global server only thIng.  Both had there fair share of drama.  Now it’s all in one big old melting pot.

• Like 1