Game-Labs Forum
admin

Forthcoming Patch 23. Hercules, Tutorial and Map teaser

1 minute ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Problem is that engaging ai on the ow put you at risk of facing players assisting bot's side while they were not on the horizon  when the battle started.

So either make them close sooner, or make late jumpers spawn farther the later they join.

this is not a problem AI fleets offer higher reward than combat orders and therefore a risk must be included to keep said "better drops" more rare/expensive. captains knew the risks of the sea's and in truth no reward without risk. i think its fine as it is

1 minute ago, Raxius said:

this is not a problem AI fleets offer higher reward than combat orders and therefore a risk must be included to keep said "better drops" more rare/expensive. captains knew the risks of the sea's and in truth no reward without risk. i think its fine as it is

Then they maybe should never close so assistance can still join later on.

True, there should be a risk, but some information what’s going on in the surrounding would be helpful.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Edmund Blackadder said:

Then they maybe should never close so assistance can still join later on.

True, there should be a risk, but some information what’s going on in the surrounding would be helpful.

i agree, i dont see why instances dont remain open indefinately. it does 2 things stops raiders from hiding from the 3 minute rule an a whole fleet trapped outside helpless. and it will also rely on players communicating with their nation/clan to receive support in such circumstances but if this was the case then the safezone should be rank restricted and would be pointless for players who are in a clan or responsive nation. safezones would only then really help clanless and/or solo casual players ( i am not against this but i am not sure if this is the diretion the community want the game to go in).

personally i would like all battle instances to remain open it makes things interesting an every battle willl certainly contain action.