Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Hello Devs,

why could a basic cutter join pvp events? That is not making real sense. The guys who are doing this risk nothing but can win everything, Where is the logic in this.

Greetings and hope you are fixing this nonsense quickly.5ad4eb910a6c8_pvpevent.thumb.png.de7d30535b6119a2add5b0418badaa42.png

Cheers Donjuan

• Like 4

Looks like you had some fun, don.

But I agree, I throw myself into all patrol circles except the one with the little critters.

• Like 2

The Zone is actually called "Patrol Zone", not "PvP Zone". I think you can do do both PvE and PvP in the zone to get your rewards.

>they attack NPC

>you join PvE battle

>cutters can join PvE battles

We need info in OW what's inside the battle, what players/clans, how many escaped etc.

Edited by Banished Privateer

All RA"s too, we should do it like POTBS did with fallback ships (there version of basic cutter).  While it did level up a bit with you, but than stopped the main thing was you couldn't get one unless you had no other ships.  So that way you always had a crappy ship to fall back on if you ran out of ships to go do AI fights.   DO it like this and remove the unlimited reparis after they level up a level or two and offer say a basic brig/snow (the rookie ones) as a fallback if you have no other ships, but they still need repairs and such.

1 hour ago, Cornelius Trash said:

Unlimited repairs, free ships, not giving pvp marks. Smells like griefing to me.

They are out to get high reward limited risk.  They shouldn't be able to be used against anything other than low level missions than after a certain level you can't get one unless you have zero ships in stock.  This will stop the abuse of them by RA"s.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Batman said:

The Zone is actually called "Patrol Zone", not "PvP Zone". I think you can do do both PvE and PvP in the zone to get your rewards.

Agreed. But people could just take a pickle. A shop Mercury is about 55k, plus cannons and some repairs make it ~100k? No basic ships in battles that could involve pvp. The chance for griefing is just to high imo.

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

We need info in OW what's inside the battle, what players/clans, how many escaped etc.

Where is the sandbox behind that? On the one hand you demand not even BR to be visible on OW but wanna see the player names in these battles? If people see Banished Privateer they will either not join when alone or join when e.g. 3+x in numbers. Fun? Don't think so.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Where is the sandbox behind that? On the one hand you demand not even BR to be visible on OW but wanna see the player names in these battles? If people see Banished Privateer they will either not join when alone or join when e.g. 3+x in numbers. Fun? Don't think so.

Yea, I still live in old days. Ships should be visible in battle info + status who is dead/escaped. No names.

30 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Agreed. But people could just take a pickle. A shop Mercury is about 55k, plus cannons and some repairs make it ~100k? No basic ships in battles that could involve pvp. The chance for griefing is just to high imo.

It's just human nature to take the option with less risk involved.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

>they attack NPC

>you join PvE battle

>cutters can join PvE battles

Good idea!

3 hours ago, Batman said:

Then players should only get combat marks and no "PvP" marks

• Like 1

Just now, Rychu Karas said:

cutters should be erased from any pve or pvp interaction with one exception, green newb waters for beginners. 

This is a great suggestion.

• Like 2

On 17.4.2018 at 11:19 AM, Rychu Karas said:

cutters should be erased from any pve or pvp interaction with one exception, green newb waters for beginners. 

Second exception, please: they still can be attacked. Spies are everywhere. ;)

Simply get rid of the basic cutter idea, as my understanding was that completing tutorial was supposed to assign us a 5th rate in the manner of the yacht or waterver, then unrated ships would receive their historical traits.

Edited by Baptiste Gallouédec