Game-Labs Forum

Just now, Nelsons Barrel said:

I know you still can't fill the needed BR for maracaibo, but neither can any other clan in this game right now. 

You try to grab every active pvp player from the game, but eventually you will see that with every new recruit you decrease the amount of content for the rest of your guys. 

We cant even fill a 5k BR port

So whoever you are stop being scared.

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

We cant even fill a 5k BR port

So whoever you are stop being scared.

My birds tell me you can and I am not scared, I just think about the health of the game.

Your clan will fall apart the second you dont have enemies to fight against and the only enemy you can fight right now is BF and that is only the case because every BF player uses Maracaibo as PvE-Capital, lets see who you want to attack after you got Maracaibo. You already showed that sweden is weak compared to your fleet, so whos next?

11 minutes ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

My birds tell me you can and I am not scared, I just think about the health of the game.

Your clan will fall apart the second you dont have enemies to fight against and the only enemy you can fight right now is BF and that is only the case because every BF player uses Maracaibo as PvE-Capital, lets see who you want to attack after you got Maracaibo. You already showed that sweden is weak compared to your fleet, so whos next?

Where is sweden weak? Lol

And Who are you btw?

You think about the health of the game. Remember that I switched from sweden away to dutch. The people that joined Havoc are players from different nations, Some swedes GB Prussians and Pirates.

If you think the dutch will now dominate the server you are pretty wrong dude.

Anyway, you are just one of these guys that just talk. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Dutch is the new zerg and I heard HAVOC has about 150 members active, everyone unite against Dutch!

its 150 online at bad times of the day actually

• Like 1

I missed most of sorrys shenanigans as the game was stale at LV's turn to pirate so I had a break just like all of Kot0 :P 

But from what I remember arrogance flowed from the demon and it pissed a lot of people off. #notimeforthat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

Do you have another Santisima?

Don't need one, not anymore! I play klicker heroes now.

Edited by AxIslander

18 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Dutch is the new zerg and I heard HAVOC has about 150 members active, everyone unite against Dutch!

Yes, but they’re stealth Dutch.

LV could have been a bundle of fun, instead he decided on being a bundle of sticks.

• Like 1

Bloke was a madman, constantly wrestling with his own inflated ego. We've got enough of those already. I was in SORRY for about 18 hours. But in all the subsequent time I never actually saw him sail a ship without a huge zerg of 1st rates with him. The sum total of his NA skill was finding loopholes in the game to give him an advantage and convincing large numbers of people to build him lots of big ships and then bragging about it in chat, which tbf he was brilliant at.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Russia should align itself with you? :lol: Dream on!

10 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I take this as a compliment.

That's good, your understanding of the matter will keep you far from posting rude stuff ;)

Edited by Banished Privateer

11 hours ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

So who of you wants to tell the story why SORRY is called SORRY?

Its because sorry used to be stars and stripes (SS) People didn't like the tags and it had to be changed. SORRY is meant for the devs as a joke from LV

• Like 1

Once there was a little bird who fell out of his next. He got really cold sitting there on the ground so he started to peep, "PEEP, PEEP, PEEP!" 

A cow heard his cries and came over. Seeing the shivering bird the cow turn around and plopped a huge cow pattie on top of the little bird. 

Now the little bird was warm and that made him happy so he started to peep again, very loudly & happily, "PEEP, PEEP, PEEP!" 

A coyote was passing by and heard the loud singing. He came over and with his paw, scooped the birdie out, cleaned all the poop off him and popped him in his mouth! GULP! 

The moral? Not everyone who sh*ts on you is your enemy and not everyone who pulls you out is your friend. So when your happy neck deep in sh*t, it's best to keep your mouth shut. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 5