Game-Labs Forum

Acusations without proof

I would like to tribunal @Banished Privateeror the old @Srupl for throwing acusations at me without any proof whatsoever.

The layout is this, the acused started a tread in the forums were he askes, for harder requirements for crafting a 1th rate:

at page 3 i replied, saying that " Why not ask for diffrent difficulty levels in the game? If u want the game to be hard for u personaly."

he replied:

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

This will not decrease the number of 1st rates. You're the guy jumping every battle in Santisima around Jamaica, but when 2-3 more enemy joins, you're the first one to escape, leaving others to death.

acusing me of actions i do not feel guilty of ... so i replied: "As per usual, u talk right out of your arse."

His answer was:

You talk about the difficulty and making the game harder for others, but to be fair you made the game much harder for many Brits leaving them helpless to death, only participating in 10v1, but escaping from 10v3. You are the reason why all these players die in these battles. @Grundgemunkey and others losing their ships. Santisima the first ship escaping the battle is just pathetic. You should be the one protecting weaker and saving them.

I have no ideea what he is talking about! so i asked for proof; "What are u talking about? Pointing fingers ? Which battle did i leave ?"

So he says:

several battles at Jamaica, one with Prussians and Dutch (HAVOC) at Port Morant, later at KPR battles. Every battle you were the first one to escape and to every battle, you jump in your Santisima. So please don't talk about making a game harder for others, you're doing it every day.

As a conclusion i told him to: " Show me a battle were i leave! Or STFU! " a bit harsh but i was angry.

I still demand @Banished Privateer to provide proof of these several battles were i leave in my Santisima and as a result a lot of British captains loose their ships.

We're all accused of things from time to time, even if it is against the rules I think it's better to just let it slip.

Unless it's a serious accusation that could potentially hurt you or other players I wouldn't waste time on it (Alt-abuse or similar). You don't call the police if you get into an argument in a bar/pub either.

Edited by Percival Merewether
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AxIslander said:

or throwing acusations at me without any proof whatsoever

Do you have proof that those accusations were without any proof?

I get it that you can require a proof to defend yourself. By accusing @Banished Privateer though you put yourself in a position where you should provide a proof that you didn't leave any battles, otherwise you accuse him without a proof.

I guess this position is undefendable, and thus your tribunal post can't achieve anything.

Edited by vazco

Thig is, that if u lissten to the audio this guys are cooperating to bait and kill GB players and i left right as they came in one of the players was still in loadig screen.

THIS IS THA NAVAL ACTION FRENDLY COMMUNITY and they complain that player retention is bad.

Yeah throw shit at me!

Show me the other battle were @martinm is telling me, after he joined a basic cutter mission that "he was baiting me for the others" GREAT STUFF throw  more shit

@admin @Ink is this the intended way to play this game?

Edited by AxIslander

53 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

It's not the only battle. There were more battles like that later, with martinm and me at KPR after the battle with HAVOC at Port Morant. AxIslander on Santisima leaves as soon as someone joins. Then the so called "noobs" die while veteran saves his ship.

Show me more