Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
charles

Deleted valuable outpost by accident please help

Recommended Posts

Hello

I deleted a valuable outpost of mine by accident can I get it back please? I had 3-4 valuable books in there dont remember if in warehouse or in the hold of my ship ''lynx'' 

meant to delete another one :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BallsOfSteel said:

total wipe is due again anyway

Source?

37 minutes ago, BallsOfSteel said:

we need it to test the mechanics

What mechanics would that be?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, charles said:

Hello

I deleted a valuable outpost of mine by accident can I get it back please? I had 3-4 valuable books in there dont remember if in warehouse or in the hold of my ship ''lynx'' 

meant to delete another one :(

one of the reasons we need more outpost instead of 8 we need at least 12

 

1 hour ago, BallsOfSteel said:

Good luck, a total wipe is due again anyway. we need it to test the mechanics

Completely wrong sir ..

i call that blabbing out of the neck.. 

  

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We from global moved to a server populated by EU, we still are unable to test the server set up for EU. The simplest and best thing we can do is.

 

Design Pirate mechanics,

UI interface (Coming)

fix the outpost limit and building limit for higher level crafters.

Offer 2 x pvp points at freetowns. Half in safezones.

More content for explorers etc. currently nothing. A campaign would be nice.

Stop listening to whiners

Merge PVE server with PVP to actually gauge numbers doing what.

Get rid of nations and go with clans

Wipe the map and do it again give everyone a few ships and a few mill and go for it.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BallsOfSteel said:

We from global moved to a server populated by EU, we still are unable to test the server set up for EU. The simplest and best thing we can do is.

 

Design Pirate mechanics,

UI interface (Coming)

fix the outpost limit and building limit for higher level crafters.

Offer 2 x pvp points at freetowns. Half in safezones.

More content for explorers etc. currently nothing. A campaign would be nice.

Stop listening to whiners

Merge PVE server with PVP to actually gauge numbers doing what.

Get rid of nations and go with clans

Wipe the map and do it again give everyone a few ships and a few mill and go for it.

 

 

Make a poll for the PVE server for all the captains 

and go from there ,look and see if there is agreement on the captains on the pve server to make a switch

and make a proposal to the @admin 

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Rychu Karas said:

In past I did the same. The system preventing from such a mistakes are useless.

Instead of "delete" user should provide a port name.

make a suggestion^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rychu Karas said:

In past I did the same. The system preventing from such a mistakes are useless.

Instead of "delete" user should provide a port name.

Yes if had to write the name of outpost you want to delete then would not delete a wrong one by accident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rychu Karas said:

In past I did the same. The system preventing from such a mistakes are useless.

Instead of "delete" user should provide a port name.

This has been suggested before.  Hell we had a clan mate do this this week and lost a bunch of stuff cause he deleted the wrong port.  We are betting he was deunk and not paying attention when he did it.  Hint why no post made about.

though I do think you should have to type the port name.  In other games when you delete a char you have to some times type out that chars name to make sure you got the right one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, typing the port name itself would be better than typing the word delete, which could apply to any port you have as an outpost.  On the other hand, reading comprehension is taught in grade school, so you have no excuse for making this mistake, other than you weren't paying attention to what you were reading.

22 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Read with understanding and all will be fine.

Agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

I agree, typing the port name itself would be better than typing the word delete, which could apply to any port you have as an outpost.  On the other hand, reading comprehension is taught in grade school, so you have no excuse for making this mistake, other than you weren't paying attention to what you were reading.

Agree.

Unless English isn't their first language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Unless English isn't their first language

No, has nothing whatsoever to do with it unless you don't understand the words at all.  Doubt that's the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 7:05 AM, Thonys said:

Make a poll for the PVE server for all the captains 

and go from there ,look and see if there is agreement on the captains on the pve server to make a switch

and make a proposal to the @admin 

But the vast majority of PVE players would vote Hell No, so it'd be a waste of effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flakbait said:

But the vast majority of PVE players would vote Hell No, so it'd be a waste of effort.

you can always try..

no shot is  always missed.. make a good story and explain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thonys said:

you can always try....

I wouldn't mind, because I play on both servers.  But I do think he's probably right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×