Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DesMoines

RvR informations are totally useless

Bonjour,

Sorry but as I'm tired of being a clown, I decided to do a post on the refreshment of the game for the RVR part which is simply deplorable. And that they do not tell me that it is my computer or my Internet connexion or..what else?...I works in this sector and you must stop to  taking us for some pigeons (french bird)  and you must do something.

So... tonight we tag a city... ROSEAU at 18:25 time server....
We say normal... to 18h26 it will not be up to date. (Watch time on top left and table of the global hostility... CBC, 75%)

DB03A2DC8153964356121B6831FAF93E5A1F42B3

We confirm by the tab port battles

4C3C4D3D985D63884133AD0D75796C6EF5AE67DD

Same thing, Roseau still not put in Port Battle...

At the limit I understand because one min to update the info... we say go... in two three minutes it's good...

So I stayed in open sea...and I waited... waited... 18h50.... we see the open sea in background image. And still no info on the Battle of Port.... While the last mission to reach 100% was completed at 18h26 or 18h25 hour server. Players who coming out of battle confirmed to me that they had the PB rated well... (so we already have not the same info...)

24 MINUTES and still not refresh.... I do not know if we can still talk about latency.... but hey.. "I m a pigeon" the RVR info system works eh??? We gotta get back to town and get out???

53C5A202819DACAD98697B61DB2ED5F26D3EA2AA

So I go back to the city to TdB to be precise (always check time on top left and back screen ) . You can see that I went into a port... BEH No... ROSEAU still does not appear in Port battles.???

EA9A29AA57655037EC130846F9955A883A94D3B7

I think.. It's not grave..I come out in open sea... (Check the time on the top left always.. And the wallpaper like what I came out well)

00C515952906955A849F36C31A49F30C1DC9300E

So!!! Gentlemen Gams Labs.... You're going to stop taking us for some goats....et stop telling us that this is a problem with us. 

Please make sure that the RVR info is up to date... You give us RvR...but useless Tools... :P

I am very angry because I have already posted for this..and I spent an hour on this topic of crap but I have not sold 150 000 copies of your game.. And so I don't touch what you touch.. So thanks for doing the necessaery...and no I'm not the only one player impacted. And it's valid forALL refreshment informations... (Ascent of hostility... we go from 0 to 100 sometimes...et we see not because not refresh...)

Merci à vous messieurs et bon courage!!!

DesMoines

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Bonjour,

Sorry but as I'm tired of being a clown, I decided to do a post on the refreshment of the game for the RVR part which is simply deplorable. And that they do not tell me that it is my computer or my Internet connexion or..what else?...I works in this sector and you must stop to  taking us for some pigeons (french bird)  and you must do something.

So... tonight we tag a city... ROSEAU at 18:25 time server....
We say normal... to 18h26 it will not be up to date. (Watch time on top left and table of the global hostility... CBC, 75%)

DB03A2DC8153964356121B6831FAF93E5A1F42B3

We confirm by the tab port battles

4C3C4D3D985D63884133AD0D75796C6EF5AE67DD

Same thing, Roseau still not put in Port Battle...

At the limit I understand because one min to update the info... we say go... in two three minutes it's good...

So I stayed in open sea...et I waited... waited... 18h50.... we see the open sea in background image. And still no info on the Battle of Port.... While the last mission to reach 100% was completed at 18h26 or 18h25 hour server. Players who coming out of battle confirmed to me that they had the PB rated well... (so we already have not the same info...)

24 MINUTES and still not refresh.... I do not know if we can still talk about latency.... but hey.. "I m a pigeon" the RVR info system works eh??? We gotta get back to town and get out???

53C5A202819DACAD98697B61DB2ED5F26D3EA2AA

So I go back to the city to TdB to be precise (always check time on top left and screen fon. You can see that I went into a port... BEH No... ROSEAU still does not appear in Port battles.???

EA9A29AA57655037EC130846F9955A883A94D3B7

I think.. It's not grave...je come out in open sea... (Check the time on the top left always.. And the wallpaper like what I came out well)

00C515952906955A849F36C31A49F30C1DC9300E

So!!! Gentlemen Gams Labs.... You're going to stop taking us for some goats....et stop telling us that this is a problem with us. 

Please make sure that the RVR info is up to date... If not your RvR.... you put it in the.... :P

I am very angry because I have already posted for this..and I spent an hour on this topic of crap but I have not sold 150 000 copies of your game.. And so I don't touch what you touch.. So thanks for doing the necessaery...and no I'm not the only one player impacted. And it's valid forALL refreshment informations... (Ascent of hostility... we go from 0 to 100 sometimes...et we see not because not refresh...)

Merci à vous messieurs et bon courage!!!

DesMoines

Sorry for bad English...Google translator...

Have to agree, by the time you see the "25% hostility" news in CombatNews you usually don't need to bother anymore. And the syncronisation between server and client is something you really need to really work on.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Abram Svensson said:

https://twitter.com/zz569k

you can open this in background. it is pretty accurate and is always fast up to date.

i don't want to use a third party 

the correct info must be in the game and not outside the game. 

how big of a flaw your game can be ?????? the best info must be up to date in a/the  game ,and not outside the game.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Sven Silberbart said:

I dont like the words you have chosen, but i need to agree to the content

yeah..i agree....but it s boring when a matter is present for a long time.....and when Dev don t answer to your questions.... I said i understand they aren t enough for work on this game.... But they have rarelly heard the community who bought their game. 

And Yesterday i were angry to lose my time for that. I prefer sink Toto or Chichi or Sveno ...or be ganked....Why not? ;) Sorry for my words ^^

• Like 1