Game-Labs Forum
fox2run

Fire on friendlies in open battles allowed

I do not get this at all. How come that open battles are not open for all? I was told that it is allowed to fire on blue if they join a battle in OW. Even if you are joining a battle with fellow nationals.

Its total nuts in my book and should be reversed ASAP.

If you do not like the idea that casuals like me are sailing around to pick up a fight, then you need to make mechanics to prevent this. To allow clans to open fire on single players are really bad for buisness. Why make battles open if this is the case? Open is open but not open? Make clan-specific stuff instead and leave some room for casuals in OW. We are seen as something worse than plague right now.

I have never seen such toxic behavior before. Clanmembers are terrible when they are allowed to have any power at all. Clans SHOULD BE FOR TACTICAL REASONS ONLY. Do NOT give them any other advantages. TNX.

Edited by fox2run

Shooting at your own team-mates without their consent is called "green on green" and not allowed / to be reported with sufficient evidence in the tribunal section.

Edited by Sovereign

8 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Shooting on your own team-mates without their consent is called "green on green" and not allowed / to be reported with sufficient evidence in the tribunal section.

Are you sure about this? I was going after a fleet of swedish ship (AI) and 3 members of the D-N clan "DNP" was after the same ships. I entered the fight but was told they opened fire if I was shooting at the swedish ships. I made one salvo and then they shooted at me. They said it was new rules and that they where allowed to sink me. 

I mean... I just wanted to get into a big battle with my new built 2nd rate. It took forever to build this ship and I never thought it was at risk by players from own nation.

9 minutes ago, fox2run said:

Are you sure about this? I was going after a fleet of swedish ship (AI) and 3 members of the D-N clan "DNP" was after the same ships. I entered the fight but was told they opened fire if I was shooting at the swedish ships. I made one salvo and then they shooted at me. They said it was new rules and that they where allowed to sink me. 

I mean... I just wanted to get into a big battle with my new built 2nd rate. It took forever to build this ship and I never thought it was at risk by players from own nation.

If they are on the same team in battle as you, then yes it is a reportable offence and they violated the rules.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fox2run said:

It's a grey area rule, but it's about loot.  If you came in and they had all ready sunk the ship and you rushed over to loot it.  They can warn you and if you still loot it they can fire upon you and it won't count.  Though just joining a fight and sinking a ship is not against the rules.  You should of screen shot the battle and reported them as they had broken the rules as Green on Green other wise is not allowed unless the above mention loot stealing and of course of all parties agree that it's allowed.