Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Hethwill the RedDuke

Dragons Conquer America

Don't know how many of you folk do indulge yourselves into good pen and paper games but just wanted to call to attention to Dragons Conquer America. Strongly based of conquistador era and meso america cultures and myths.

5cd61df033011fef6278f3aa1d95f255_origina

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burninggames/dragons-conquer-america-rpg-core-book

• Like 1

Steps slowly back way from this.....no I don't need a new game cause I don't have friends to play any TT game with lol

Interesting concept though wonder how long until they can bring maybe a video game that you can run like the TT game?

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:07 AM, Hethwill said:

Discord and Roll20 ? That's what we use. No excuses not to play pnp these days :) even with the twilight of all the TT clubs ( really really a shame ).

Lots of events that tend to prove otherwise: Gencon, Adepticon, Pax, Origins all draw large TT crowds in the US. For miniature wargamers in the US there's Historicon and Salute in the UK just past. Loads of TT miniatures clubs in the UK with weekly or monthly meetings. And that's not considering the EU. I think the death of TT gaming is greatly exaggerated. :)

(I will say that I have seen more and more board and card games getting PC or mobile versions).

• Like 1

Yeah, you are right, got focused on my surroundings too much, that's true. But it is by waves and definitely by the customer demand.

Biggest we have atm here is the Leiriacon and growing fairly okay.