Game-Labs Forum
VonVolks

Players Take a Look at Yourselves

*sigh*

There's now like 2 people left in the RvR fleet :( Liam and Lars have gone as well now. Thank goodness they changed the hostility mechanics or we'd be buggered.

Ever so looooooonely, ever so loooooooonely....

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

2 hours ago, Trashumi Fujiwara said:

i need 20€, if you know what i mean :ph34r:

Do you need a loan? ;)

2 hours ago, Trashumi Fujiwara said:

i need 20€, if you know what i mean :ph34r:

Do you really want a Pole to buy you a dlc ? 😜

10 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Do you need a loan? ;)

5 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Do you really want a Pole to buy you a dlc ? 😜

i am almost ready, i am just waiting until monday to do the transaction

• Like 1

Every day i have to hear from a clan mate(He is a real life dane) about in the old days, where he played as britt, how you fought all day long, once defended 6 ports in a day and so one. With 1300 log in, even if some is alts. You must have the numbers for a large RvR fleet. Ships and upgrades is now easy to come by. 

Is there a point in what I am trying to say. Proberbly. I would like a strong GB, just seams wrong that the strongest naval at that time, are in this shape now. Just plain wrong.

1 hour ago, staun said:

With 1300 log in, even if some is alts. You must have the numbers for a large RvR fleet. Ships and upgrades is now easy to come by. 

Is there a point in what I am trying to say. Proberbly. I would like a strong GB, just seams wrong that the strongest naval at that time, are in this shape now. Just plain wrong.

Most Brits ingame are lazy af. I stopped counting how often I tried to convince more poeple to sail to ports like El Toco or Cano Araguao. "Why do we have ports in French waters?" "The port is so far away" "Why does nobody protect KPR?". Oh but now that GBs good players either left or stopped playing, GB "finally starts to work as a nation again" (council meetings incoming, yeah!) and they are very proud they manage to capture a neutral port like Manzanilla or gank @Otto Kohl 6v1 :rolleyes:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

or gank @Otto Kohl 6v1 :rolleyes:

They managed to do that only due to server issues I had... I made a F11 but not a big deal about the ship. I hope they will use it not only to PvE.

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

"Why do we have ports in French waters?" "The port is so far away" "Why does nobody protect KPR?".

"the real enemies are in KRP not in gaygaygay"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, staun said:

Btw 6-1 on Otto can’t be called gank. Sound like a fair fight.

You overestimate my skill very much 😜.

14 hours ago, Batman said:

or gank @Otto Kohl 6v1 :rolleyes:

Haha, my first battle with Commonwealth was 6vs1 as well, I probably know how your leaving might have looked :)

19 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

You overestimate my skill very much 😜.

I don't think so

22 hours ago, Batman said:

Most Brits ingame are lazy af. I stopped counting how often I tried to convince more poeple to sail to ports like El Toco or Cano Araguao. "Why do we have ports in French waters?" "The port is so far away" "Why does nobody protect KPR?". Oh but now that GBs good players either left or stopped playing, GB "finally starts to work as a nation again" (council meetings incoming, yeah!) and they are very proud they manage to capture a neutral port like Manzanilla or gank @Otto Kohl 6v1 :rolleyes:

I imagine everyone was dragged into the TS today for a formal "pat on the back" for misplacing our RvR fleet but hey ho, those toxic people that speak uncomfortable truths are gone now right?

Time to hibernate and wait out this dark winter.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2018 at 4:05 PM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Time to hibernate and wait out this dark winter

Is there enough room where your hibernating for me to join you.

I fear we are nearly extinct infact i hear there may only be 5 experienced GB rvr captains left....

On 4/9/2018 at 6:51 PM, Spitfire83 said:

Is there enough room where your hibernating for me to join you.

I fear we are nearly extinct infact i hear there may only be 5 experienced GB rvr captains left....

We will be back, no worries

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 8:36 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Thanks GA and ARMED. Thanks a f****** bunch.

On 4/8/2018 at 11:05 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I imagine everyone was dragged into the TS today for a formal "pat on the back" for misplacing our RvR fleet but hey ho, those toxic people that speak uncomfortable truths are gone now right?

Time to hibernate and wait out this dark winter.

to think you're dealing with the same shit that VCO dealt with on the global server, well history is just repeating.

ALL HAIL the taking of Neutral ports and defending KPR because it needs a mighty defense boys!