Game-Labs Forum

EXILE moving to Denmark

HachiRoku

The GB nation does not do anything but complain and we are sick of it. I have been thinking of nations to join and looking at player base Danes only have BF and DNP. We joined GB and did prove GB can port battle a bit but we will never get the players to do anything 1 km away from belize or kpr good luck and I welcome any person that pvps with me to join us. 

@bifttee @Trashtoto Kohl @Tom sorry for telling you this way but get your shit to freeports and we move next weekend. No hello kittying complaining!  

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

The GB nation does not do anything but complain and we are sick of it. I have been thinking of nations to join and looking at player base Danes only have BF and DNP. We joined GB and did prove GB can port battle a bit but we will never get the players to do anything 1 km away from belize or kpr good luck and I welcome any person that pvps with me to join us. 

@bifttee @Trashtoto Kohl @Tom sorry for telling you this way but get your shit to freeports and we move next weekend. No hello kittying complaining!  

Cool..

remember to tell them to buy the DLC as well

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

April fools?

I checked this when I saw it mention in game and he's all ready switched.

@HachiRoku Good luck on your new adventures. I think it's been good the past month many clans/players have moved around nations and such to try something new instead of doing the same thing over and over. I mean it's not like we need to stay these nations when the game release so lets move around some and try out new things.  Again best of luck over on the other side of the map. 

• Like 1

Actually I have promised to keep it safe for a day, when he need it. We talked about if he wanted it back. But he don't. Something about just let Otto craft a new ship for him. They had to find a reason to take Otto with them. Guess Otto is a good ship builder,

But for a time Ican sail and not look over my shoulders to see when Hachi is comming to get it back.

Edited by staun

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

@HachiRoku Good luck on your new adventures. I think it's been good the past month many clans/players have moved around nations and such to try something new instead of doing the same thing over and over. I mean it's not like we need to stay these nations when the game release so lets move around some and try out new things.  Again best of luck over on the other side of the map. 

but but but......what about loyalty to pixel nations?

Swapping around occasionally makes the game more interesting and does give more of a fresher take on what most can honestly say is a very stale game at the moment.  VCO was brit for a little while on global and we clashed with the very same people @HachiRoku seems to currently be clashing with.  Most of them refuse to operate under any semblance of organization, sail trash boats and any opinions you have that they do not share.....get you labeled as a spy.  The sheer inability to bring the necessary ships to certain fights was just flat out astonishing.  I feel your pain.

After about 2 months we had enough, rolled pirate and set on a world wide revenge tour sinking them and taking their ports.  It was very satisfying.  We also made some pretty good friends in the pirates and we're still married to the hip with them after about half a year and a couple nation swaps later.  Downside is now every time @Sir Texas Sir makes a comment on the forums saying "That's what we used to do over in Pirates".....which is always...I can't make fun of him.

Good luck over there Hachi, especially dealing with @Lars Kjaer, aka Tittybaby, aka King of Crown's only contribution to this game.  You'll need it.

8 minutes ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

Another change for my list of RvR-Nation-Status: GB - inactive. :(

I collect information from Mishka for March 2018.

I suppose RSC, DRAKE, SLRN play for GB.

Clan Succesfully
Defend
Failed
Attack
Succesfully
Attack
Failed
Defend
Total
battles
Succesfully Succesfully
ratio
EXILE 2 0 0 0 2 2 100.00%
RSC 7 2 1 7 17 8 47.06%
DRAKE 2 0 1 1 4 3 75.00%
SLRN 2 0 0 1 3 2 66.67%

Could you explain me why you think so? 

19 minutes ago, Christendom said:

@HachiRokuMost of them refuse to operate under any semblance of organization, sail trash boats and any opinions you have that they do not share.....get you labeled as a spy.  The sheer inability to bring the necessary ships to certain fights was just flat out astonishing.  I feel your pain.

While according to the global guys it's the EU clans who lack organization and play elitest. A dozen people in GB kept the rvr running for months and we are burned out be lack of understanding we receive from people in GB. We repeatedly told that everybody is welcome to port battles and screening and if you would like to attack a port and need help all you have to do is ask. For certain people this is not enough to be a "nation effort" or "unite the nation" by the looks of it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Batman said:

While according to the global guys it's the EU clans who lack organization and play elitest. A dozen people in GB kept the rvr running for months and we are burned out be lack of understanding we receive from people in GB. We repeatedly told that everybody is welcome to port battles and screening and if you would like to attack a port and need help all you have to do is ask. For certain people this is not enough to be a "nation effort" or "unite the nation" by the looks of it.

GB on EU was definitely no prize before the split or prior to the merge, but they were functional.  The global Brits bring levels of disorganization, lack of communication and an unwillingness to fight to the max.  I remember setting up a multi flip as brit against the pirates on global.  We hit them at Georgetown and 30mins later CKA / ARMED hit them at SLM and hopefully get a mostly empty fight.  It worked.  We held them in GT and pirates got less than 10 in at SLM.  CKA decided to take mortar bigs to troll them because first rates were too costly.  It failed. Cordova is an idiot.  We rolled pirate shortlty after that.  They are incapable of helping themselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qw569 said:

I collect information from Mishka for March 2018.

I suppose RSC, DRAKE, SLRN play for GB.

Clan Succesfully
Defend
Failed
Attack
Succesfully
Attack
Failed
Defend
Total
battles
Succesfully Succesfully
ratio
EXILE 2 0 0 0 2 2 100.00%
RSC 7 2 1 7 17 8 47.06%
DRAKE 2 0 1 1 4 3 75.00%
SLRN 2 0 0 1 3 2 66.67%

Could you explain me why you think so? 

Yes, of course i can: GBs PB-List consisted in the past by like 8 players that played. EXILE clan has like 5 guys in total. All of those are now gone. Today I also see that DRAKE head-player @Mr Pellew has now a [HAVOC] in front of his name and a fitting dutch flag on the backside of his ship. SLRN player in those battles was mostly only @Batman. RSC... well... we all know what happened after operation octaflip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

Today I also see that DRAKE head-player @Mr Pellew has now a [HAVOC] in front of his name and a fitting dutch flag on the backside of his ship. SLRN player in those battles was mostly only @Batman.

I don't know exactly what happened yesterday because I'm not playing the game atm due to health issues - spend a few days in hospital and therapy will take a few months, I have been told that, let's call them "people" moaned about GB rvr players (again), @Mr Pellew and @HachiRoku finally ran out of patience and said "hello kitty you, you ungrateful bastards" and left. @Gregory Rainsborough has hardly been playing for quite some time now due to real life. I like @rediii's idea of rebuilding the Dutch Nation and was actually thinking of switching before hospital got me, but I can't be asked to pay 20€ for forged papers.

• Like 1