Game-Labs Forum
dark lord rediii

[HAVOC] Caribbean PvP - VP - PvP/RvR Clan

Just now, Capt Trashal Early said:

Better dead than Red mate. Buncho commies.

It's a snippet of a few pixels, nearly every nation has red in the top right corner. :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rediii said:

It's a snippet of a few pixels, nearly every nation has red in the top right corner. :D

except sweden...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Everyone is welcome, I told my plan to some guys yesterday but its not gonna be a big movement if anyone is coming I guess. Sweden wont be destroyed or something

Everyone?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

Everyone?

Fresh start, ofcourse if the guys joining are toxic it's something different and it will be corrected. :)

I bet 5 VM that he is gonna regret it after a few weeks and will either stop playing the game at all or change in the second try to prussia (to his former clanmate Jon Snow) or back to sweden.

• Like 3

Pretty sure it's Poland. Nation has too few active players to participate in any RvR and is the smallest nation in the game. If he's not going for a nation without safe zone, then it's gonna be Dutch.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Pretty sure it's Poland. Nation has too few active players to participate in any RvR and is the smallest nation in the game. If he's not going for a nation without safe zone, then it's gonna be Dutch.

My money is on the dutch.. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

2 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

My money is on the dutch.. 

1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

My money is on Dutch.

And you all win nothing because nobody is betting against it.

Dutch nation is currently the weakest with some amount of german speaking players and as stated it has a safezone. Let's see if rediii will use his old swedish stronk ships or has to proof the rest of dutch nation that you still can win fights in shitwood ships.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

Dutch nation is currently the weakest with some amount of german speaking players and as stated it has a safezone. Let's see if rediii will use his old swedish stronk ships or has to proof the rest of dutch nation that you still can win fights in shitwood ships.

It is not the shitwood that decides the battle, but the stench from it!

• Like 3

Just realised I created the post in the wrong section. Can someone move that to "caribbean" part of the forum?

5 minutes ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

It's not the ... wood ... it's how you use it you know

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

It's not the ... wood ... it's how you use it you know

No need to explain it to me, just explain it the dutch.

Btw. dont forget to change your profile banner.

Edited by Nelsons Barrel

1 minute ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

No need to explain it to me, just explain it the dutch.

Btw. dont forget to change your profile banner.

remind me right if you want to remind me, there is a lot more to change. :)

@rediii Best of luck with your new adventures.  I think it's good for folks to mix it up and change every once in a while at least while we are still in alpha developement stage of the game.  Wait if he's going DUTCH, than if the the Devs decide we have to many factions and merge Swedes, Danes and Dutch he would just be one step ahead of every one?

3 hours ago, victor said:

I am not personally interested in changing my actual faction, but I have one question (assuming that any crafter/trader is wondering the same after having read your OP): which actual advantage could a dedicated trader/shipbuilder get from being part of a total PVP/RVR clan with no safe zones?

My experience in those kind of clans in the past is that full dedicated traders/builders are considered as some sort of slaves that shall pump out goods and ships for lower (to no) prices and/or rewards.

Cause crafters don't have to be all about the money.  We had guys that love to craft and fight and do both.  You do know we make a lot of PvP marks and money fighting too that can be used to give to the traders/builders to help keep them in stock.  Not to mention if any of us hates crafting but have hours it's like a free renewing labor contract at your hands for doing stuff that would normally burn a lot of your hours better used.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rediii said:

Who said the nation has no safezone? ;)

Let me ask a counterquestion, what can a pvp/rvr clan do for a trader/crafter?

I'd say paying PVP marks and victory marks in exchange for ships and goods

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

My money is on Dutch.

My money stays in my pocket :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, victor said:

I'd say paying PVP marks and victory marks in exchange for ships and goods

This is actually pretty easy for pvp/rvr players to do. Depends on how many ofcourse but still