Game-Labs Forum
rediii

[HAVOC] Caribbean PvP - VP - PvP/RvR Clan

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:57 AM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Since its foundation HAVOC has played the zerg role. 

You exploited the game mechanics to conquer bluefields from GB.

You cooperated with france, prussia and spain to multiflip one nation (sweden).

You attacked the danes and the poles. Both nations with a small playerbase.

You joined russia because, unlike the dutch, it already has a fair amount of pvp players always ready and willing to fight. 

You have been doing exactly the same as zergs (like spain when it had half the server as allies to fight only GB) and you have always been looking for more pvp sheeps who could blindly follow rediii wishes. 

Same b*ll*cks different day horn blower.

Buster (yawns and turns over)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel

On 8/30/2018 at 2:13 AM, Christendom said:

Looks like rediii/HAVOC want a little juice after doing all that squeezing.  Sounds reasonable.  

The guy complaining about it?  He joined France when the Dutch were losing all their ports.  

I joined France before the Dutch lost their ports, i only left because it got boring. When I left only then swedes starting attacking the area at Pampa.

Even so, its kinda ironic that you say this, because you left both the American and the Russian nation after they started losing.

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 1

spent 20 euros for this, might as well use it as much as possible...call it tourism.

Edited by RKY
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, rediii said:

britflag7.png?width=1352&height=676

Takes the noobs I trained, asks them to leave my nation. Then you rejoin the nation I left because there were no pvpers left. You @Mr Pellew @Liam790@whoever else will regret that you bunch of traitors. I will smash your shitty little clan for that. I'm not even joking this time. @Palatinose @Otto Kohl we need to deal with this abomination now! You guys flip a gb port on 

Sunday 4.11.2018 14:00

Im sorry I can't smash you sooner but tomb raider, spiderman and read dead are more important. 

hello kittying traitors the lot of you. 

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Grandmas birthday, sry. Joking. Rgr that. Tho we have to see whether you are still swedish or @Havelock will have bullied you out till then. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Reverse said:

and where now farm easy pvp marks?:D

doubt we'll meddle in ow business :)

Even whilst I’m away in Africa you’ve managed to burn my eyes more than the sun by defacing such a wonderful flag.

Gl btw should be interesting times.

Is this a Navoc bashing post? If not:

We were pinned down by pruss 2 days ago near La Tortue. Asked Navoc for help. They did not asked how many the enemies are but where.

30 sec later they jumped out of La Tortue on 1st rates.

10/10 clan, would take them to russia again.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Hellmuth von Mücke said:

Traurig, wenn der einzige Content im Spiel noch der Nationenwechsel ist.

Traurig wenn der einzige Content vom Spiel noch Forum PvP ist und man sich über andere auslassen muss weil man selbst nichts tut

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Takes the noobs I trained, asks them to leave my nation. Then you rejoin the nation I left because there were no pvpers left. You @Mr Pellew @Liam790@whoever else will regret that you bunch of traitors. I will smash your shitty little clan for that. I'm not even joking this time. @Palatinose @Otto Kohl we need to deal with this abomination now! You guys flip a gb port on 

Im sorry I can't smash you sooner but tomb raider, spiderman and read dead are more important. 

hello kittying traitors the lot of you. 

Sorry but I limit my actions only to forum PvP for now. 

Edited by Otto Kohl
  • Like 1

So Basically, from Dutch where you made a real difference, to Russia where, sorry to say you were insignificant and sorta faded into the background. Now to a nation where you will pull your hair out because nobody wants to do any RvR (or cannot agree on anything related to RvR due to too many egos clashing)

I do however, wish you luck. You will need it

(Directed at HAVOC in general, not any one person)

• Like 2

Anyway,

Welcome of in one of the few remaining PvP paradises! (I know that you'll enjoy!) :P

May be, just a little bit too much red sails there, but this might be fixed...

Edited by Aquillas

3 hours ago, NethrosDefectus said:

So Basically, from Dutch where you made a real difference, to Russia where, sorry to say you were insignificant and sorta faded into the background. Now to a nation where you will pull your hair out because nobody wants to do any RvR (or cannot agree on anything related to RvR due to too many egos clashing)

I do however, wish you luck. You will need it

(Directed at HAVOC in general, not any one person)

they will get sick of GB too. There are not enough players atm for proper RVR....

6 hours ago, Palatinose said:

Grandmas birthday, sry. Joking. Rgr that. Tho we have to see whether you are still swedish or @Havelock will have bullied you out till then. 

who cares, Ill follow you to any nation. For all I know I could be in another nation in 20 days. 

14 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Ill follow you to any nation.

Palatinose will take the place of Otto in HachiRoku heart?