Game-Labs Forum

Forged papers, faction switch question.

Douglas Howser

Hello there! I recently came back to the game and read that all commanders at some point were given forged papers. 

I haven’t played since 2016 and was able to redeem my xp. I would like to switch factions however, as I only joined the one I did for friends that no longer played the game.

is it possible to faction switch, as I never got paper or am I screwed?

13 minutes ago, Douglas Howser said:

Hello there! I recently came back to the game and read that all commanders at some point were given forged papers. 

I haven’t played since 2016 and was able to redeem my xp. I would like to switch factions however, as I only joined the one I did for friends that no longer played the game.

is it possible to faction switch, as I never got paper or am I screwed?

Buy the DLC 'Forged Papers' for 20$ or delete your character and start from zero in the nation you wish to play in. Maybe you find a player who is kind enough to take your ships and stuff while you delete your char and gives it back to you afterwards.

• Like 1

You would have had forged papers in your redeemables but they were removed again only a few weeks ago. As above you need to buy the DLC now, I believe it is called 'Prolific Forger'. Allows you to change nation every 30 days forever.

Edited by Hullabatrash
  • Like 1