Game-Labs Forum

Very strange user - Possible hacker

Aquillas

@admin, I saw strange things yesterday evening on game.

For ensuring the property of EDR ports for the three next days, I put the necessary money in the clan warehouse, up to 10 millions ( yesterday at around 11h server time)

Then I played normally. At a moment, I saw a player called "Axel2509" in the player list, but I did not see at once that this EDR member was an officer.

Later in the evening (22h server time), I check the warehouse account: around 5.5 millions were removed, without any mention in our follow-up (made on a shared Exel file) or in our internal forum...

I check whose officers were connected during the afternnon, to ask what about this withdrawal (see attachment)5ab8aac9457bc_Officiers2.jpg.4e3d0a1eb1bf8b8dfa92b2dbf13c8dc9.jpg

The very strange player "Axel2509" can be seen, having no rank in game, and being an unknown officer by me (I asked to @Alanxo, @PIerrick de Badas and some others by mail to have confirmation that he is not an 'old' player coming back in game).

This is not the first time that we see such abnormalities in the clan warehouse mouvements, we do not store there the most precious upgrades anymore, because they "evaporate".

Questions are:

- How can a player have no rank in game?

- Is this a hack of the database (at least the EDR one but maybe more...) ?

- Can you please investigate in the player data base, is this a "strange" alt?

- Can you confirm that the withdrawal was made by this Axel2509?

Many thanks in advance.

Eleazar

Edited by Eleazar de Damas