Game-Labs Forum

Unable to destroy Items in Hold

Jim Beamreach

I was Sailling on a T-Brig with 2 T-Brigs in Fleet when a British Navy Brig appeart in the rear of my ship. To clean my hold i decide to clean my hold from Fish and Salt. So i converet all Fish and hit the Destroy-Button then the Message pops up:

D6510AAEE9ABE4A83DD0102A7125317B31791C34

I was waiting for a while but nothing changed.

F11 Report is transmitted

Edited by Jim Broadreach

This game has no use for smugglers who drop their shipments at the first sign of an imperial cruiser!

This is so salty traders can't dump their entire cargo overboard instantly if they think they cant escape, just to deny the enemies the loot.

One solution would be being able to pick up floating cargo dropped by ships. (When a ship drops cargo a shipwreck-type OW event drops with the loot.

Edited by Capt Aerobane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

Yes, every time I destroy my 3 salt and 10 fish meat :) Sea would have 1000 wrecks from me.

see we knew your a carebear...fishign while you be doing hunting shame on you, you know better than that.  LOL I do fish on long runs and do the same or sale it once I hit port and ready up for fighting.

For the OP the best solution is to just not be fishing.  If you have that much fish/salt in your crago you can't escape some one your prob all ready to slow. 

As other said it's set like this cause folks would dump cargo at a hint of being tagged just to keep others from getting there loot.  Though the funny thing is most of us don't care about the loot.  We scuttle two indmans the other day with about 5 million cargo we caught.   I prob could of used that money, but we where more after marks and just to denie the ships there safe run in that area.

This is a known issue that may happen if time on player PC does not match to Windows Time server. In case you launched the game with incorrect time and then it is being synched with the Windows Time server (while you are playing the game) - the bug will happen.

The problem will be fixed according to priority list but the workaround is easy - always keep your PC time updated (or restart the client).