Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sento de Benimaclet

Marines gray to gold.

Recommended Posts

Hi. Would there be any way of counting the approaches (boarding) successfully and every 50 approaches going from gray marines to green, blue, purple and finally gold?. This would give higher quality  to marines with greater number of approaches and combat. Regards. º7

Edited by Sento de Benimaclet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Que?

I think he's talking about marine experience progression... presumably when you sink you lose that progression?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

If they sink you, go back to being gray.

Yeah, great idea.... let's give people even more reason to play like cowards and run away... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Landsman said:

Yeah, great idea.... let's give people even more reason to play like cowards and run away... 

I am tired of these brave captains who judge the other players just because they have a different play style than theirs! Anyway please help me understand! So if you are against more numerous enemies or with more powerful ships you still fight with the assumed result of being sunk and for this you would be brave and instead who flees would be a coward? Maybe you confuse courage with stupidity! However, building better ships is one of the few purposes of this game, so the economy and trading make sense. Your game model (never run away!) would force us all to play with shit ships making crafting and trading useless! And then who are you to judge if a player is a brave or a coward? I advise you to weigh your words better. If a player decides to use a ship in FIR / FIR and faces an enemy ship in live oak / WO and decides to escape is he a coward? Avoid judgments and try to play as you like (and if you like to be sunk systematically nobody will condemn you to be a stupid). Good game!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

I am tired of these brave captains who judge the other players just because they have a different play style than theirs! Anyway please help me understand! So if you are against more numerous enemies or with more powerful ships you still fight with the assumed result of being sunk and for this you would be brave and instead who flees would be a coward? Maybe you confuse courage with stupidity! However, building better ships is one of the few purposes of this game, so the economy and trading make sense. Your game model (never run away!) would force us all to play with shit ships making crafting and trading useless! And then who are you to judge if a player is a brave or a coward? I advise you to weigh your words better.

It's pretty simple really - if someone avoids a fights with equal chances or better yet a fight where he would have an advantage, he is a coward. I am not judging the "playstyle" , I am calling it what it is...

noun
1.
a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition
 
When you get ganked 10 vs 1 and run away ( if you have a chance ), it is smart. If you run away from what could be a good fight, it isn't smart - it is being a coward. There is the difference.
 
11 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

If a player decides to use a ship in FIR / FIR and faces an enemy ship in live oak / WO and decides to escape is he a coward?

Yes, he is a coward for sailing a fir/fir warship... I mean what's the point of it really? You're faster but you can't really fight... sooo why would you build such a ship at all, if you aren't a wuss or tagger for some gank squad?

 
This is why OW is a waste of time... you either sail a combat ship that is built for battle -> you can't catch cowards in fir/fir gankboats and they can gank you 10 vs 1 or you sail a fir/fir gankboat and can only gank, because your ship is made of cuckwood and pussyplanks - you can't have a worthy battle in that - only run and gank.
 
13 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

play as you like

I want to but the game mechanics and almost dead server pop don't allow me to... only patrol missions in shallows and if they add 4-5 rate ones are still worth it.

15 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

and if you like to be sunk systematically nobody will condemn you to be a stupid

No, I'd rather sail all over the map in my fir/fir warship to troll the 50 people that are still trying to get OW PvP without being in a gank fleet until the steam reviews hit < 30%.

205t1d.jpg

Thanks for this meme @Batman 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more you write the more I get convinced that you belong to the category of those who like to judge others. What's your in-game name? Can I know it? Or, as you write yourself, you're just an "elite forum worrior" and that's it? I repeat, avoids judgments on others, if the game allows you to build ships in fir / fir then no one can criticize a player who "runs" from a ship of the same category but built in LO / WO! I wish you to have fun in your patrol fleets, no one can prevent it, but this was Naval Action, sandbox game, for your needs maybe it will be better NA Legends!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

you belong to the category of those who like to judge others

Well, I judge people sailing fir/fir ships that aren't traders... that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

What's your in-game name?

How does it matter for this topic... at all? It's always funny when people run out of arguments and ask about my ingame name... what you wanna 1 vs 1 me now and the winner is right? You gonna check my stat board and profile to see whether I have been sailing fir/fir trashboats? ...oh wait there isn't anything like that in game :lol:

4 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Can I know it?

I have 7 ingame names and no, you can not know them. People have been banned ingame for voicing their opinions on the forums while using their account names and I don't see how my ingame names are related to anything I am discussing here with you. I'll let you in on a little secret about my ingame accounts tho: There are no pussy fir/fir failboats on any of them - hope that helps!

9 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

game allows you to build ships in fir / fir

The game also allows you to build fir/fir 1st rates. Does it mean I shouldn't call someone retard for building one?

10 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

no one can criticize a player who "runs" from a ship of the same category but built in LO / WO!

I can but I didn't...  I criticized players that sail fir/fir on warships, because it is only for ganking or running from fights - NOTHING else. 

18 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

NA Legends

Patrol zones is the new Legends it seems... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Landsman said:

How does it matter for this topic... at all? It's always funny when people run out of arguments and ask about my ingame name... 

You tell us about cowardness and dont have the balls to say us your character name in a video game ... sry but this matters for this topic 😋

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Trino said:

You tell us about cowardness and dont have the balls to say us your character name

 

23 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

who is the coward now? why are you hiding behind a false name? Fair enought :-)

Mabye you guys are illiterate ... or retarded? Must be either one as I explained the reason in my previous post. ;) And I ask again... how does it matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Landsman said:

@Trino @MassimoSud Still waiting for an answer... but take your time. And no I don't want to do 5th rate PvE fleet missions with you guys, if that is the reason.

You hide yourself behind a false name ... you do not deserve any answer because you're nobody! So you can wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MassimoSud said:

You hide yourself behind a false name ... you do not deserve any answer because you're nobody! So you can wait!

Thanks for proving me right. Feelsgoodman :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Landsman said:

Well, I judge people sailing fir/fir ships that aren't traders... that's for sure.

How does it matter for this topic... at all? It's always funny when people run out of arguments and ask about my ingame name... what you wanna 1 vs 1 me now and the winner is right? You gonna check my stat board and profile to see whether I have been sailing fir/fir trashboats? ...oh wait there isn't anything like that in game :lol:

I have 7 ingame names and no, you can not know them. People have been banned ingame for voicing their opinions on the forums while using their account names and I don't see how my ingame names are related to anything I am discussing here with you. I'll let you in on a little secret about my ingame accounts tho: There are no pussy fir/fir failboats on any of them - hope that helps!

The game also allows you to build fir/fir 1st rates. Does it mean I shouldn't call someone retard for building one?

I can but I didn't...  I criticized players that sail fir/fir on warships, because it is only for ganking or running from fights - NOTHING else. 

Patrol zones is the new Legends it seems... :)

Duel Massimo. I think he will smash you in 1v1

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

I do not know if I'll do it, and maybe it's not even important, but I certainly know who the cowardly is between me and him!

Been sailing any fir ships lately or why so butthurt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

I don't get it

Yes, that's what I am saying.

I didn't say I am better than him or anything ( bragging about being good at a video game is only for virgins with small dicks ).

All I said was that this marine idea is useless, since it will make people even more scared to take fights when they lose their marines with the ship and that only cowards and gankers sail fir/fir ships. Hard to disagree, if you know the game mechanics and playerbase I guess?

Then the dude got all triggered asking about my ingame name even tho it has NOTHING to do with what I said so I was simply mocking him about it. Pretty weird but amusing really. I guess he loves fir ships?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Landsman said:

Yeah, great idea.... let's give people even more reason to play like cowards and run away...

if you have suppose gold marines thanks to numerous boardings and in a combat you lose your ship, those marines perish, and therefore you would have inexperienced gray marines. I do not understand why you speak of cowardice. Or is it cowardly to board ships ?.

12 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

It can be a good idea, but without too many advantages between the first and the last level

the difference between gray marines and gold marines should be marked by the developers. Thanks for your respectful comments. º7

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

if you have suppose gold marines thanks to numerous boardings and in a combat you lose your ship, those marines perish, and therefore you would have inexperienced gray marines. I do not understand why you speak of cowardice. Or is it cowardly to board ships ?.

the difference between gray marines and gold marines should be marked by the developers. Thanks for your respectful comments. º7

We tried officer lives before and no one liked it. It encourage d running away and if all is lost just surrender

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Landsman said:

Yes, that's what I am saying.

I didn't say I am better than him or anything ( bragging about being good at a video game is only for virgins with small dicks ).

All I said was that this marine idea is useless, since it will make people even more scared to take fights when they lose their marines with the ship and that only cowards and gankers sail fir/fir ships. Hard to disagree, if you know the game mechanics and playerbase I guess?

Then the dude got all triggered asking about my ingame name even tho it has NOTHING to do with what I said so I was simply mocking him about it. Pretty weird but amusing really. I guess he loves fir ships?

 

m4eqh.jpg.73ef41df4f87b789dca15f213607c3da.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×