Game-Labs Forum

Ship for pvp mark, worst thing for crafting and economy. 30 PVP marks for WASA? and may be 10 PVP marks for Heavy Rattle?

1 pvp mark = 250.000 gold , so 1 Wasa is 7.5 million gold, 1 rattle is 2.5 million gold

Totally stupid system, crafter can build your Wasa from your prefered woods for 3 million, rattler for 750k gold. He will profit, you will profit, wood sellers profit etc.

For me ships for PVP marks killing many things, I am totally against that system.

7 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

For me ships for PVP marks killing many things, I am totally against that system.

You just answered yourself why ships for PvP marks don't harm the eco nerds / crafters... way more expensive to buy for marks than simply craft it. Nothing wrong with ships for PvP marks.

1 hour ago, Landsman said:

You just answered yourself why ships for PvP marks don't harm the eco nerds / crafters... way more expensive to buy for marks than simply craft it. Nothing wrong with ships for PvP marks.

You are right, but 7.5 million is wasted with pvp marks, instead of supporting economy. A guy with 750 pvp marks, won’t bother buying the ship from a crafter, but order online from amazon.na.com 

So the elite pvp guys who only use good ships won’t get involved in eco system. I prefer them to use their marks for buying ships from actual players.

Not a big deal, it is not even a problem. Let them buy all ships from pvp rewards of admirality. Anyway the crafting system is even so basic and non-rewarding. I loved to see exceptional day giving exceptional ships from shipyards with max crafting level, which already built lots of that kind of ship.

file

• Like 1