Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 22: Patrol BR limits, Grape fix and Planking mechanics improvements

I don't saw much admin action over the last week so my guess we are kind of close to next patch release.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, z4ys said:

I don't saw much admin action over the last week so my guess we are kind of close to next patch release.

most likely from wednesday to friday in these days devs normaly release updates if we look at update release history. Besides if it will be big update with UI,premium ships,etc,...

we gonna get news 24-48h earlier

On 3/22/2018 at 2:31 AM, rediii said:

Raking, I doubt ships got sterncamped the way we do it in the game back then.

The point is that more expensive ships should be more effective than less expensive ships. Only when enough less effective ships fight against a more expensive ship the less expensive ships should have a chance. Ans even then probably the more expensive ship should win because its able to kill enemys faster and lower their dps etc. faster.

That is exactly the strategy they used. Every ship is vulnerable to stern shots, there is no armor other than window panes and maybe a door. Just imagine a cannon ball gutting a subway from one end to the other and youll have the right idea. More expensive ships are more effective than the less expensive, but the buc captain must of made a series of mistakes. The fact that the 3 princes managed to take a buc is a testament to them. The fact the buc lasted until the last 20 seconds is a testament to him. 

Edited by asuspiciousbear