Game-Labs Forum

5 minutes ago, CaptainSparckles said:

Yes , but it takes time what I don't have .

If your time is so limited that 1kk gold is a unreachable goal for you, then you really don't want to be playing NA or any video game for that matter.

• Like 1

I'd be worried that new players would borrow money to buy a ship and then instantly lose it - the last thing we want is for new players to leave because they're in debt :). Besides.. most clans are more than willing to lend/give out money to their new members to get them started.

Regarding getting a Santi; if you play rougly one hour per day you should be able to get one in less than a week ('Id say 5-7 hours of casual PVE).

EDIT: I forgot the Vic mark requirement - that might be a bit tougher.. but 1 mil won't solve that anyways - if you get nice Bellona you can make a huge amount of cash in very little time, I recon you should be able to get the 100 PvP marks for the Vic mark relatively fast in the PvP-Zones (Haven't tested this, just going by what I see on the leaderboard).

Edited by Percival Merewether
  • Like 2

Maybe you are doing missions/pve in a 5th rate and want to make the step to a santi at once? In my opinion its faster (and more fun) to climb the ladder of ships step by step, because with a bigger ship you earn more money and you catch up the price for the ship by higher income. So depending what ship class you actually sail, just buy a ship of the next bigger class and go on this way until you reach santi. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CaptainSparckles said:

I'm sailing a Buncetaure .

If one has the smallest rank on the list, the bank should give him the enough amount of money to buy a ship and repay it in a near future.

As I understand it - and correct me if I'm wrong; the devs will give redeemable ships to players completing the tutorials. This means nobody will ever be without ships, and the lower ranked players won't need to borrow money.

Consider the Santi/Victory/Ocean something you've earned through many hours of fighting rather than something you're entitled to from the beginning. The Bucentaure is an awesome ship btw - a couple of fleet missions and you should be set.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 1:24 AM, CaptainSparckles said:

Yes , but it takes time what I don't have .

But if you don’t have time to make the money to buy your desired ship, how do you have the time to make the money to pay back the loan?